Smith/Ringo's Staff Application

Egghead

RP Name: TR 501st TC QM 2ndLT Ringo

Steam ID: 

STEAM_0:0:65413510

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to help the community. I would like to get involved with the staff. When staff are unavailable, I would like to be there for users that need them. I would be one of the few staff that are on in the morning during weekdays, I tend to see not that many staff on at that time. Also, I hope to become a gamemaster and help with events. Being staff can be a lot of fun, that's why I would like to join. And hopefully my app doesn't get denied due to lack of feedback, that was very disappointing when that happened.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I tend to be very nice when I'm around. I have a calm mind 24/7 and can be very helpful. I would be glad to be apart of the staff team and would to the best of my potential.

Congratulations!

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact an Overseer by 1/25/18 for your interview.

Best of luck!!!

// Locked

// Moved to Pending

Current: 21stRL Executive Officer Keller, 21stKU Jedi KoC Gaurdian Gene, Fleet Commander Gene | Former: Marshal Commander, Senior AD Regimental Commander, Attack Regimental Commander, Commander Bacarax2, Admiral Yularen, Gunnery Commodore Gene.