[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Spoof's Staff Application

Spoof

RP Name: 212th CPL Spoof, 104th Sentinel Padawan Learner Spoof, MACVSOG hunter Kravchenko, Navy MED crewman Spoof.

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:0:144678532

VIP (Y/N): Y

Time zone: JST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):
I would be glad to once again help this fun and ever lasting this community always has been. I want to help great good and memorable experiences on the server be it giving a warm welcome to the community with CR training, Helping GM's with events or just giving whitelist to people after they pass their tryouts the first time. I am generally on during the early mornings when we have <30 members online and <10 active moving around so I would be glad to help keep the server moving during the low manned hours. Eventually I want to be able to join the GM team and have several small encounters in the early mornings EST time to keep the server going and to assist battalions whenever they try to do patrols and keep things from going stale or boring. But until that time i look forward to assisting server members any way i can. I also don't mind stopping what I'm doing at the time to assist with server members any way I can.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):
As previously stated on my past applications my name is Tristin I was born in GA,USA iv been playing video games for 18 almost 19 years now and I have had a great time on the server for the past 6~7 years now. I am currently active duty air force and have been in for almost 6 years and have been stationed in Italy, Korea, Japan and have been to most of Europe, Qatar and Saudi Arabia. My hobbies are PC building, Cars, Building gundams, and collecting Pokémon cards to name a few. Let me know if you wanna learn more if you see me around. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: yes. I have been on the staff team 2.5 times the first time was in September 2017 where i was close to being TRM and Admin but i ended up joining the military that following spring without an LOA so i was removed for Inactivity if I'm not mistaken. The time after that in July of 2018 (the .5) i was accepted for an interview but I'm dumb and it was accepted around the time i was being stationed oversees in Europe so i missed the interview window and was denied. The Third and last time August of 2019 i was accepted and only stayed as an NA for about 4 months by meeting quota due to being focused on 91st at the time and ultimately was removed for inactivity due to not putting an LOA up for a short notice deployment i went on for 6 months.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 1535:14:29

If you leave a -1 please give a reason why and I will fix or answer anything I can to the best of my ability's. Have a nice day thank you for reading.

Current: CG MED SSGT Spoof | Navy MED MCPO Spoof | Hunter Kravchenko | Jedi Master TGM Spoof
Prior: (2017) 104th MED CPL Spoof | CG MEDL LT Spoof | 501st CSM Spoof | 187th JT 2ndLT Spoof | 21st MED 2ndLT Spoof | (2019) 91st MEDL Lightning squad LTC Spoof | DU MED SGT Spoof | 104th MED SGT Spoof

$ Didn't ask $

spacer.png

Veteran Admin

+1

• Pay Respect 1
Veteran Admin

+1

• Pay Respect 1

Current: 501st BCMD Rex | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN

Veteran Admin

+1  known this guy for years and hes a good guy

• Pay Respect 1
Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: 501st BCMD Rex | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

IM BATMAN

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

IM BATMAN