Kosmos gamemaster application

RushB

Name: Kosmos
SteamID: 76561198872488260
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 755 hours
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: Like a 7 I loved the clone wars episodes and the episode 1-3 which is most of what my knowledge is.

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I really want to bring my ideas for events into this server because instead of just doing shoot ups for 15 minutes mine are gonna have a story line and could be multiple parts I really do want this servers player base to have a good time. I wish to create very well thought out events along with battalion specifics. One thing I rarely see is different battalions doing there jobs I rarely see 41st having to recon or 212th using there airborne or  104thing using more then 1 tank or RC and SOBDE going behind enemy lines  and not only that but I was gonna help medics do more RP then just healing and I would have SUP fly more but not just pick up or dog fights they have a flight plan and if you are left behind so be it. I want to make this game almost like a battle simulation because what I think people want is to have more things to do then just shoot droids they will have points of interest threw out. Not only this but many times when I am on I realize people are bored and events aren't being hosted and if I am on hosting events I believe this will make the player base happy and able to stay on the server and not be worn out.
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

(Main server event)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CJox8abNbbLsRxbUuArKSflGiA45VnDKypBsoRDPqXo/edit

(Off world event)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JNaMi5SBWJrfI0fqyq29LHnb3bmAJETbPgiPTLB3i6w/edit?usp=sharing

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Contact a GMO+ within 7 DAYS from this post to organise your interview!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: 501st Commander | TC Kano | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the Game Master team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: 501st Commander | TC Kano | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN