Late Night ZOmBiE Event

Synergy

• System

Name: Hunter

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:207032107

Who helped (If applicable): Joyboy

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional):

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Simple zombie infection event

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate:

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

Spoiler
Spoiler

Subject: Sincere Apology to Rizzo and the Synergy Community

Dear Rizzo and the Synergy Community,

I am writing this letter to offer a heartfelt apology for my past actions, specifically the harassment I have engaged in. I deeply regret the pain and distress I have caused you and the community, and I want to take full responsibility for my behavior.

My actions were inexcusable and completely unacceptable. I understand that harassment can have a significant impact on individuals and communities, and I am truly sorry for any harm I have caused. My behavior was not a reflection of my true values, and I am committed to making amends.

I want to assure you that I have taken steps to educate myself about the consequences of my actions and to ensure that I do not repeat such behavior in the future. I am actively working on improving my understanding of empathy and respect for others.

I would like the opportunity to make things right and regain your trust. If you are willing, I am open to having a constructive dialogue with you and the Synergy Community to address any concerns, answer questions, and seek your guidance on how I can contribute positively moving forward.

Once again, I am deeply sorry for my actions and the pain they may have caused. I hope that, in time, I can demonstrate through my actions that I am committed to becoming a better person and a responsible member of the community.

Thank you for considering my apology, and I hope we can find a way to move forward together.

Sincerely,