[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Vorix's Staff Application

Vorix

RP Name: Vorix

Steam ID: 76561198066193343

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

There are a few reasons why I want to be an administrator. I first considered joining staff while attempting to call for an admin for a whitelist in the early morning hours. It had taken quite some time for someone to get on and provide the whitelist. I would like to be an administrator to be able to provide whitelists in the early hours of EST. I take pleasure in helping others, being an administrator would allow me to help fellow players in a multitude of ways. It would allow me to provide support with events, patrols, and encounters. I would take delight in handling someones ticket for something as simple as being stuck, it feels good to help people. Assuming the role of administrator would make it possible for me to give back to the community that has given so much for me. I aspire to show players that the community genuinely cares about it's fellow members, and the server.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

Hello, my name is Vorix. I greatly enjoy gaming, making new friends and socializing. I started playing Star Wars RP and Synergy early 2019, and have met many amazing people along the way. I am very pleased with the community Synergy has created. I love Star Wars, more specifically the Clone Wars. Coruscant Guard is my favorite battalion. I strive for perfection, and I am always trying to be the best I can be. I take pride in professionalism.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:

Yes. I was an admin on a DarkRP server, roughly 9 years ago. What I accomplished during that time was maintaining a safe server environment for players. My duties mainly consisted of taking ticket requests and handling administrator sits.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 450

Edited by VorixTheMage
Typing Error
  • Winner 1