TayTay-Trandoshan Twist

TayTay

Name:TayTay

Who helped (If applicable):Bleach

Event Name:Trandoshan twist

Summary of the story:trandoshans were coming aboard the venator to sell weapons and but were low on fuel

What was the result of the event?:RC planted a Det on the LAAT bc they didnt have access and it turned into a shoot em up

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: RP turned to Shoot em up

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 3

-1 due to the fact it was another potential cash grab for vips i myself am a vip and disagree with these excuse for an event these types of events should be banned. I'm all happy with passive rp but come on there is so much you can do other than cash grabs. please take this criticism as it is and don't take it personally 

• Agree 1

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

-1 Another Cash grab, After the Trandos Came onto the ship (That they where not aloud onto) RC Planted a bomb on the trando ship with Naval permission. Personally I agree with BigZach and think that these Cash Grabs Should be banned due to new players getting money STOLEN from them.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/921416325805504975/A2B61AE93E90C6AFE6FC2240598445A31C43E185/

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/921416325805504851/CB24F4021A2DBC85E1A0D013928BFC5732EF868D/

(This is not fucking OK. People getting scammed and than me getting Pulled out of DB and "I Ruined an Event" I saved people from something that you SHOULDN'T have done.)

Edited by killerwolf151
Getting Threatened!
  • Agree 3
  • Disagree 1
Just now, killerwolf151 said:

-1 Another Cash grab, After the Trandos Came onto the ship (That they where not aloud onto) RC Planted a bomb on the trando ship with Naval permission. Personally I agree with BigZach and think that these Cash Grabs Should be banned due to new players getting money STOLEN from them.

6 minutes ago, BigZach said:

-1 due to the fact it was another potential cash grab for vips i myself am a vip and disagree with these excuse for an event these types of events should be banned. I'm all happy with passive rp but come on there is so much you can do other than cash grabs. please take this criticism as it is and don't take it personally 

was planning on selling about 2-3 weapons and then doing passiveRP, as you can see from the low fuel thing in the after action report, and the RC placed a det which is FailRP and also we weren't being hostile so :/

1 minute ago, TayTay said:

was planning on selling about 2-3 weapons and then doing passiveRP, as you can see from the low fuel thing in the after action report, and the RC placed a det which is FailRP and also we weren't being hostile so :/

But without naval permission you are classed as trespassers 2-3 weapons at 50k is still scummy. How is placing a det with permission from Naval FailRP?

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

4 minutes ago, BigZach said:

But without naval permission you are classed as trespassers 2-3 weapons at 50k is still scummy. How is placing a det with permission from Naval FailRP?

Joah has made a rule that placing dets/shooting rockets on the ship when its not a sim is failRP bc you would damage the ship

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
2 hours ago, BigZach said:

You know that if they fx ask for 1mil you can just do /me gives bla bla bla...

1 hour ago, Firat said:

You know that if they fx ask for 1mil you can just do /me gives bla bla bla...

It's not about me, some kid lost 50k and didn't get anything. It's the people that dont understand that they don't need to pay.

• Agree 1