Bleach's Gungan Event

Bleach

Name - Bleach

Who Helped? - BigBoss , Saint/William , Pythin , Comics , Ewok

What was the main point of the event? - Some gungans found a Republic Venator and they thought it would be a good idea to sell thier weapons to the republic , They also sold some droids to the republic , their droids minds were completely wiped and they were powered down so they had no idea what was going on.

Was this event more RP or a Shoot em up? - Passive RP
+1 / -1 if you enjoyed , if you -1 pleas give a reason , thank you

I was the Best Canadian on the Server 

The Smoke Will Never Clear...

Christopher Walking GIF by Pop Smoke - Find & Share on GIPHY

-1. Had no context, had no twists or turns, had nothing. "Come buy guns so event jobs can have money" 

Furthermore, when I stole the LAAT to try and spark some action, or better rp, or anything, the LAAT was just despawned and I was blamed for the event ending early, apparently. Which is unprofessional, because they were packing up prior and just trying to shift blame. 

Edited by Drayyen

-1 One of the worst events I've ever been in it was just a money grab event for the vips and we didn't even get to shot anyone. I tried taking the LAAT because if you are a Civilian you shouldn't have military ships. When I tried to take it they deleted the ship. Overall Trash event could of been alot better.

• Agree 1

-1 It started so much salt and it didn't even have a use for the guns, if you're going to make us pay like 10-20k on a weapon at least give us something other than pvp to use them with, Luckily there was a new shoot them up quickly after but even then a shoot them up is still a shoot them up

2 minutes ago, chhing said:

- Absolute shit execution and planning

- Money grab for event jobs

- NO FUCKING ACTION WHAT SO FUCKING EVER

- If you're gonna do an event, make it something where we can do something instead of taking money from players in your benefit.

Thats the point it was Passive RP , nothing was supposed to happen

Edited by Bleach

I was the Best Canadian on the Server 

The Smoke Will Never Clear...

Christopher Walking GIF by Pop Smoke - Find & Share on GIPHY

3 minutes ago, chhing said:

- Absolute shit execution and planning

- Money grab for event jobs

- NO FUCKING ACTION WHAT SO FUCKING EVER

- If you're gonna do an event, make it something where we can do something instead of taking money from players in your benefit.

Ching's words summarize how I feel about this event.

3 minutes ago, Bleach said:

So your fucking definition of a good "Passive RP" is a fucking money grab? Are you kidding me? 

There was no fucking RP, it was a fucking auction and a store.

Edited by chhing
  • Agree 1
Just now, Bleach said:

That wasnt the main point of the reply if your going to say something say something about the cash grab criticism

• Agree 1

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

Netural, Let me tell you something. Don't buy things what cost 110k what will go away in 5 minutes and not listen to your commands. Then complain in OOC you lost something you paid for.

Former Positions: 

• 41st XO
  • 41st Green Leader
  • 41st Faie
  • Temple Guard Manager/Cin
  • Overseer
  • Gamemaster
Just now, Woody said:

-1 Only because it was a merchant money grab and that's it. Could have had a droid defect and uploaded a virus and started a ship wide search for it or something for us to do.

Already something so basic but it would make the event 10x better, there is a mid ground between passive RP fully and shoot them ups this would have been perfect

1 minute ago, Sol! said:

Already something so basic but it would make the event 10x better, there is a mid ground between passive RP fully and shoot them ups this would have been perfect

Yeah like only 1 droid being defective then we have to try and figure out which one it was. Something other than the normal "Oh no the droids are defective and are shooting us now."

-1, Had absolutely no fun during this event. The passive RP was not fun whatsoever. I have had more fun AFK grinding in bunks.

If you are going to passive RP, at least make it more interesting. Saying 

7 minutes ago, Bleach said:

nothing was supposed to happen

is not a valid argument for a bad event. You could have least have made it so that the droids did something interesting.

"1. The Events: All the events are actually shit. I can predict what is going to happen before the Game Maker says Go. Game Makers, LEARN TO MAKE AN ACTUAL FUCKING QUALITY EVENT. The only good QUALITY Game Makers are  Joah, JacksonZyner and Punda. This isn't an RP server, it's a Shoot'em Up RP sever."

Yes no action in an event like this is bad BUT y'all are fucking bitching about PASSIVERP. Last time I checked, THIS IS A RP SERVER. So fucking RP. The events are player driven. I presume all the event jobs had set health, armor, and weapons. That's on y'all to light the fire if it gets to that. Now stop your bitching, my hangover to to damn hard to deal with you trigger happy children. Also, you're bitching about BUYING SOMETHING WITH MONEY THAT HAS NEXT TO 0 PURPOSE. 

Edited by Medic
  • Disagree 2

WAS MEDIC

2 minutes ago, Medic said:

"1. The Events: All the events are actually shit. I can predict what is going to happen before the Game Maker says Go. Game Makers, LEARN TO MAKE AN ACTUAL FUCKING QUALITY EVENT. The only good QUALITY Game Makers are  Joah, JacksonZyner and Punda. This isn't an RP server, it's a Shoot'em Up RP sever."

Yes no action in an event like this is bad BUT y'all are fucking bitching about PASSIVERP. Last time I checked, THIS IS A RP SERVER. So fucking RP. The events are player driven. I presume all the event jobs had set health, armor, and weapons. That's on y'all to light the fire if it gets to that. Now stop your bitching, my hangover to to damn hard to deal with you trigger happy children. Also, you're bitching about BUYING SOMETHING WITH MONEY THAT HAS NEXT TO 0 PURPOSE. 

Friendly reminder when I attempted to "light the fire" he saw it as an opportunity to shift the blame to me as to why the event was bad. No, Medic. You can't just read through a consistent opinion throughout the server and say "You all are whiny, fuck you, I'm right everyone else is wrong". 

• Agree 3