[DENIED] Camilo Staff Re-Application

Camilo

RP Name: Camilo

Steam ID:76561198103193812

VIP (Y/N):y

Timezone: est

What was your previous staff rank?: It was either SA or VA I can't remember I know I was GM. However, that was 3 years ago now.

Are you currently staff on a different server?: no

Why did you leave the staff team?: Removed from staff

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I love synergy. I've been playing on and off since 2017 and I've made a lot of good memories/have had a ton of fun. I want to continue to pass on the joy i get from the server by assisting wherever I can. Ultimately becoming a GM once again to add to everyone's3 experience and even my own. 

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): My previous term as a staff member was great up until the end i got a little silly off some silly juice and had a mediocre event and also played harmonica in DB. Not my proudest moment. However time has passed (again 3 years) and ive matured a great deal since then. Other than that all of my other duties had been great. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: yes however i want to start from scratch to work my way up the way its supposed to be also because its been a while so id want to go through the loops to learn.

+1

• Winner 1

Current: Havoc ARC Overseer / Rancor MAJ  

Ex: Alpha-22 Aven Sage Manager

spacer.png

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Veteran Admin+.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - DENIED

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png