[DENIED] CWRP - Tripoli's Staff Application

Tripoli

RP Name: Rancor CPL Tripoli

Steam ID: 76561198079409737

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: PST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I'd like to jump into something I haven't done on Synergy before and provide a little more to the server itself on top of the stuff I want to do for my battalion. Providing a friendly face to the people of the server is something I'd love to do while handling whatever they need done, especially during events and things of the sort. I think this would also be a cool opportunity to meet more people and integrate myself into the community a little bit more. Synergy has always held a soft spot for me because of my time here in 2019, so being able to provide to something that's given me what I like to think are lifelong friendships would be awesome. Not to mention it could open the gateway to making new friends or catching up, which I'm always down for. Ultimately, I think it would improve my experience on the server, and hopefully I can give back to the place.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm a pretty easy-going person, and can be pretty opinionated, which is usually just in my mind trying to be supportive or thinking for the better of things. By no means do I mean that I'm close-minded, of course. I'm someone that, with motivation / initiative, can provide good effort and work back into what I'm tasked with doing. I'm always open to talk, and will be outgoing / friendly to people in need, or if someone just needs an answer to something. As for Gmod and all that, I love RP, and I love Clone Wars RP. It's probably my most played game mode / RP theme on the platform to be honest. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Not on Synergy, no, but I have been on servers, though that was way way back. I've administrated for other things outside of Gmod, but as of late there's not much on the "resume" for this specific platform.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: Currently sitting on 1148 hours, checked as of 9/18/2023.

signature_alt.png
𝓞𝓾𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓡𝓲𝓶 𝓒𝓻𝓾𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓻 𝟝𝟘𝟝𝟚 🢩

+1 this guy is active, and I haven't seen nothing wrong with him and hes chill. 

Former: Senator Gume Saam, Ghost Company Wyler, 2ndAC Goji, 104th SGM, Tactical Droid 4268, TR DU Shadow Jedi, Senior Admin

Current: Oddball, SUPL, 501st Jedi Shadow, Veteran Admin, and Best-Looking Guy On Server

spacer.png           

Warthog                               Hawk                                Oddball

Veteran Admin

+1 he stinks a bit 

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Veteran Admin+.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - DENIED

Former: Senator Gume Saam, Ghost Company Wyler, 2ndAC Goji, 104th SGM, Tactical Droid 4268, TR DU Shadow Jedi, Senior Admin

Current: Oddball, SUPL, 501st Jedi Shadow, Veteran Admin, and Best-Looking Guy On Server

spacer.png           

Warthog                               Hawk                                Oddball