[ACCEPTED] Ivy Staff Application

Ivy

RP Name:  212th SGT Ivy

Steam ID: 76561198880799620

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to have something new and different and not just to be a plain old clone, I want to encourage players to stay on the server with the given reasoning. I do have GM/Staff experience and I want to assist Synergy in any way I can, I love it here so far.  I want to be a part of the team to show my dedication to the server to provide and provoke. I plan on staying with this community to have my personal growth. I want to help with sits help the community as a whole and seems we need more active staff/GMs. And also want to get back into becoming a staff member.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentences minimum): I am 20 Yrs old I've been playing Gmod for about over 7 years started to get into swrp around 2017 ish i got 1300 hours just on swrp. I used to main on Superiorsevers made XO as barlex on that server which was awesome and gave me plenty of responsibility and knowledge. I switched to synergy about 1 month ago getting back into swrp due to having time again, I want to use my experience and knowledge to bring it to this server with rules and regulations some say im a leader meant meaning I'm good at what I do. I'm working my way as I became and 2AC member in my battalion so far and will still continue to move up, this server has been very fun to play as well as events. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes I do, I've been GMs and Staff on a few different servers. I've accomplished with handling situations like Mingeing, FailRP, MassRDM, etc. This was a while back so I might need a re-course. 

How many hours of in-game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?
Around 70-100 hours Maybe 

Edited by Ivy

| Current 212th CPT Barlex |
| Senior Admin | Gamemaster |
spacer.png

Veteran Admin

+1 Hes got this 

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png