Bleach's Part 2 Event!

Bleach

Name - Bleach

Summary Of The Story - With Dooku and Greivous split apart on the planet 'Naboo' and the commando droids destroyed both Dooku and Greivous have to get that data back before the republic does... (BTW this is the event server part)  I will send 41st , 212th , 501st , 104th to attempt to capture Dooku or Greivous while still trying to get the data.  back Dooku and Greivous have located a faint signal coming from inside the Hangar on Naboo , But so have the clones (and jedi). So both Dooku and Greivous attempting to capture that data get stopped by the clone forces , and they battle it out , and whatever side prevails will drastically change the war. With Dooku and Greivous escaping the planet in a ship , The clones will secure the data and give it to the Admiral (Squeaks) and deposit it back into the data computers.

Was this event more RP or Shoot Em Up? - Shoot Em Up
What was the result of the event? - Republic winning! Dooku and Greivous retreating (Lost)!

I am Best Canadian on the Server 

The Smoke Will Never Clear...

Christopher Walking GIF by Pop Smoke - Find & Share on GIPHY

-1, I dont normally do these and just do my meme filled "+1" in the server but when i see something this uh, If im being honest bad. I need to say something, Events jobs were asking for heath sets in admin chats which should have been set in the pre-set, or by the GM before or DURING, events jobs should be inside the event room. Grevous was mingy as hell, talking about how he shits and other mingy shit. This was short, sloppy and next time should be planned out and letting a General free? when we have him in cuffs and ready to be transported just stop.