Justin's Staff Application (reapplying)

Justin3454

RP Name: DU PFC Justin

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:55735394

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): 

I would like to be staff as I was before and it was some of the best times being on the team. I loved everything about it, the sits and having fun with the other staff members. I had to go however and made a stupid decision to leave the staff team. I will be active and professional throughout all of my endeavors as a staff member. I will make sure I check myself constantly and not be inappropriate. I will also help newer staff members as I know the feeling of not knowing what to do but not wanting to say anything as you are embarrassed or fearful. I have been through a lot, more than most people. I know all of my stuff and am wiling to apply all of my time and effort into helping the server run. I can help with events also when I become admin and I will tryout for Gamemaster when the time comes. I hope that some of you already know me from my other time but I also hope I can meet new people that have joined within the time since I left. I am truly passionate about this application and this rank and would like to be able to help. Please all I ask is that you consider me for New Admin.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

My name is Justin and I am a Junior in high school. I dream of being a developer in the future but for now I am just taking classes and working side jobs some times (at home). I enjoy anything star wars and am eager to learn more about the lore.

Do you have any previous staff experience?

Yes, I have been manager on a couple of SWRP servers but they never panned out. I have also been New Admin for about a month or two on this server and enjoyed my time here. I have also been moderator on plenty of servers. (probably 7+)

(I have no idea why the font changed)