[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Banoodle Staff Re-Application

RP Name: Banoodle

Steam ID: 76561198246303494 | STEAM_0:0:143018883

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?:  I was really struggling, and needed time to work on myself.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I want to rejoin the staff team because I feel like it was a lot of fun to help out the server by taking tickets, hosting events, etc. I just feel like it's a way for me to contribute to the server in my own way. Being staff was honestly a really great experience for me, and I feel like I was decently liked here.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I feel that it went very well as I hosted multiple events, and took many tickets. I also attempted to make a difference in battalions by going where I believed that they needed leadership. While I did leave for personal reasons, I feel that I made multiple friends while I was here.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Veteran Admin

+1

Head Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander