[DENIED] Mikey Staff app

RP Name: 212th HVY CPL mikey/Jedi Padawan Initiate XII

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:159828175

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to be an admin to help out the server and take many tickets as I can. And to help in events and encounter. This place is a welcoming community. I would not want to see it fall so I would like to help out the server to the best I can. I would Help out with simulation and training not just for TG and 212th but for everyone. And build training simulations and training I would like to help out the server and everyone.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I love Star Wars and love SCP. I listen to different music. and I love RP's.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes helping everyone out on the server.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 716:59:26

Edited by Mikeymoo1224
Head Admin

Due to recent actions within the staff team you will be able to re-apply on 5/30/2023

For further questions reach out to a Veteran Admin

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Head Admin

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Veteran Admin+.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - DENIED

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander