[ACCEPTED] Satan's Re-app

Satan

RP Name: Satan

Steam ID:  76561198080385296

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: VA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I started working again doing 60 hours a week.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum):  

I understand that being part of the staff team for a server like Synergy is a big responsibility, but I am eager to take on that responsibility once again. During my previous time as a staff member, I enjoyed being able to help the server and its community in various ways, such as addressing concerns, resolving conflicts, and creating a positive environment for everyone to enjoy. I also appreciated the opportunity to work with a team of dedicated and passionate individuals who shared my love for the game and the community.

I want to rejoin the staff team because I believe that I can contribute even more to the server and help it grow and thrive. I have gained more experience and knowledge since my last stint as a staff member, which I believe can be valuable in addressing new challenges and improving the overall experience for players. Additionally, I am eager to learn from my colleagues and contribute to a team environment where everyone's ideas and insights are valued. Overall, I believe that rejoining the staff team would be a great opportunity to continue supporting the Synergy community while also growing and developing my own skills and abilities as a moderator.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum):

Reflecting on my previous time as a staff member, I feel proud of the work that I accomplished and the relationships that I built within the community. As a VA, I took my role seriously and made sure to follow the rules and guidelines set by the server. I was committed to providing a safe and enjoyable environment for all players, and I believe that my dedication helped to make a positive impact on the community.

I also feel grateful for the connections that I made with other members of the community. I made an effort to be friendly and approachable, and I believe that this helped me to build trust with the players. It was important to me to be well-liked within the community, not just as a staff member, but also as a fellow player. Overall, I feel that my previous time as a staff member was a positive experience, and I hope to continue building on the relationships that I established during that time.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

• Pay Respect 1

Plus Won

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

• Director
Director

+1

Head Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Head Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander