Dooms Unit Bothersome Acts

Jayarr

Banned

5L3VFQN.jpg?2

As of late, I have recently taken charge of Dooms Unit as you all may know.
With this being said, I have heard a rather key few things that I do not enjoy hearing.

I realize some may dislike Dooms Unit because of the past, and that's good for you. But we have changed now. Yes, I see a few of my troopers minging now. And with that being said I keep hearing "Dooms Unit is a minge battalion!"
Stop.
As of this moment I will be dealing with any more minging done by my unit. If anyone sees any disrespect/minge/anything at all in chat or voice chat, get a recording. I want to see it, I want to deal with my battalion acting like fucking idiots.

It goes without being said that they are idiots more than half of the time, they always say stupid shit to other battalions, they always fuck around with their shield. And you all try to put the blame on me, which I understand and I will take it. But right now Dooms Unit is in a rebuilding state, so I only rely on myself and the 3 officers I have to deal with everything.

I encourage you all to help in any way possible, which is limited to only reporting mere sightings and me going on the word of you against my trooper. I want the state of the battalion to be reborn, and that's what I promised I will do. But it's a major setback with minging and what not.

That being said, here are a few rules I ask you to look out for with dooms unit:
No shields outside of bunks (or on defcon 6 in general)
No bail on any DU if CG hasn't put this in place.
No disrespect, even of the slightest.
No flaming. At all.

If any DU is arrested for ANY reason, inform me at once. They will either be kicked or demoted severely.

I do not wish to come across hostile in this post, but I'm sick of the shit i'm hearing from people and they think i'm gonna be a bad battalion commander. So here is what you wanted. Now you have to help me, as I am trying to ask nicely. Dooms Unit will be a serious battalion, there is no question. I will try my best to not fail.

Thank you if you listen to this, I really appreciate it.

~Doom/Jayarr

ndkHwyl.jpg?1

5L3VFQN.jpg?3

Edited by Jayarr
  • Agree 1

Nice 

CG PVT BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

As WO of DU I will be making sure that there is no minging. I was DU back in the "minge" days and don't want to be seen as a minge battalion again. If you see any minging from NCOs bring it to me. Or Jayarr but it would be better to bring it to me. The days of DU being a minge battalion are over. 

Edited by Jorrdan
  • Agree 1
  • 4 years later...