Ninja’s Staff Application

ninja

RP Name: Ninja

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:84421627

Timezone: EST 

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I’ve always believed that to have a good role play experience that you must have a good staff back bone.  I believe this because just having a staff presence can change the outcome of a situation.  I would also like to just assist the server on its growth.  It would be an honor to serve as an administrator on synergy because this community is a very serious but also a very kind community.  Right when I saw this server I said to myself “I should go check It out” because I saw you were bringing in the the numbers on a regular basis.  I’m very happy I made this decision because I got to see the great content and great members at work. I will also be trying to get involved with other Teams like the game masters and the training system because I feel that both of these teams are essential to keeping numbers up.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My name is Ninja or Ninjakick.  I have been playing gmod since 2013, serious/semi serious since 2015.  I’ve been apart of many communities like Icefuse, superior, Gaminglight, Grox gaming, Eclipse Dark Rp, karios.  I’m just a guy that like some serious role play and having a good time

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes, Icefuse T-Mod-->Head Admin

Karios Noble Admin 

Eclipse Dark Rp  Admin 

Grox Gaming Moderator

Edited by ninja