Nicolas's Staff Application

Nicolas

RP Name: TR CG HVY MSG Nicolas

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:106490098

Timezone: PST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to be an administrator on the server because I like to help others. Whether it be whitelisting a CT, or Getting someone unstuck. I also want to become an admin because at the normal time I am on the server their is not many staff on and sometimes on rare occasions almost none are on maybe 1-2. I also want to be an Administrator because I like to deal with situations to figure out more about being an admin on the server. I am a fast learner when it comes to this stuff and it will help me later on. I am very active with over 200 hours on the server so far and want to help with the server that’s i started out on when I got gmod.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am very mature for 15, I understand how to deal with certain situations whether it be a streamer that is raiding the server. Or just a normal person that is going around rdming. I am also a night owl I stay up until 2 - 5 am almost every day. 

Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes on another Gmod server I was an admin and helped with controlling/building the server

Edited by Nicolas
More detail

DENIED.  Due to Poor Community Feedback. You May Reapply in 30 Days.

//Locked

//Move To Denied

• Disagree 1

Current: 21stRL Executive Officer Keller, 21stKU Jedi KoC Gaurdian Gene, Fleet Commander Gene | Former: Marshal Commander, Senior AD Regimental Commander, Attack Regimental Commander, Commander Bacarax2, Admiral Yularen, Gunnery Commodore Gene.