Weapon Balance and Cost

(I am making my suggestion here due to my inability of making in the proper area :( )

Name: TR GM 4thHROVS 1stLT Smokes

Suggestion: Republic Shotgun and DC-17M Shotgun Modification

Add or Change: I am recommending atleast one of the few options here be implemented.

Option 1. Republic Shotgun cost from 500,000 to 100,000-300,000. Reason of cost change : The DC-17M also costs 500,000 credits, making the republic shotgun worthless to purchase.

Option 2. Damage increase to the republic shotgun. Reason of damage change : I know of it's current damage status of 120 IF you manage to get all rounds in, but than the rate of fire makes it less effective in combat overall. Adding around 20-30 damage will make it more in demand and make people even debate about which one in the field they prefer, increasing weapon diversity.

Option 3. The DC-17m shotgun cost change from 500,000 to 600,000. Reason of cost change : A automatic is FAR superior in knock-back damage overall damage and rate of fire, making it the equivalent in cost to the republic shotgun will result in the DC-17m shotgun being purchased while as the Republic Shotgun is utterly left to rest on a shelf obtaining dust.

Weapons: Republic Shotgun and DC-17M.

Thank you for reading this, see you in the field! I'M A MARINE!!

Edited by TR GM 4thHRHL CSM Smokes
TYPO(s)
  • Agree 1