05 Commando [October 2022 - Present]
- PVT – SGM
- Omega-15 Fi Skirata
- Delta-40 Fixer | Squad XO

Synergy Staff [February 2022 - Present]
- New Admin – Head Admin
- Game Master – Game Master Director

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:
I believe that I have the leadership and strength needed to lead this battalion further. I’ve proven myself again and again in 104th, successfully leading the battalion during my Wolffe term. People of all ranks, including those in other battalions, have come to me for advice, insight, or questions regarding leadership, and I have always been happy to help them. I never back down from a challenge, and I have been able to prove that I can take the huge responsibilities given to me. Being BCMD of a large, active battalion at the time was a challenge, but I persevered and put 104th in a very stable and strong position going out of my BCMD term. I believe that I can do the same within 05.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:
The 05 Commando Battalion was one of the ten Commando groups within the Special Operations Brigade. This unit was a battalion of clone commandos, led by Jedi General Bardan Jusik. Squadrons part of this battalion were Omega, Delta, and Veshok squads.

Availability:
Monday: 4 PM - 12 AM
Tuesday: 6 PM - 12 AM
Wednesday: 4 PM - 12 AM
Thursday: 5 PM - 12 AM
Friday-Sunday: 12 PM - 12 AM

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:
Over 1900 Hours

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:
As of right now, 05 as it stands is in a great spot. However, with the battalion changes that have occurred over the last few weeks, there are a few things I wish to accomplish during my term to make 05 stronger than it has been.

Professionalism:
While most of our members are great at portraying their lore characters in the battalion, some of our members were not the best at keeping character in high roleplay situations, or in general. When it comes to any lore character, I believe that you should treat it with the utmost respect. Whether it’s Clone, Naval, Jedi, or Senate, you were granted that position because you were trusted to work professionally and set a strong example for the battalion. In 05, there is no exception for this, as we are a battalion of lore characters. If a member of 05 is caught messing around and acting extremely out of character in high roleplay situations, such as events, patrols, or deployments, they will be punished for it.

Squad Synergy:
Currently, our squads in 05 work very well together. There are times in events and deployments where we split into our separate squads to work together, and there are times where we work as a battalion. I want to make sure that during times where new members are put into squads, that they are integrated and included quickly, so that 05 can continue to be a welcoming and safe-feeling battalion. This can be done through my work as a GMD, creating patrols and smaller encounters for my squads to work together.

Trainings:
With 05 now in control of Interrogation, I want to really revitalize it. I plan to rework the training document, create a new IR Hierarchy both in and out of the battalion (e.g. IROs in 05), and retrain our members in both learning and training IR. We need to hit the ground running with it, and we can't slack off with this training in our hands. Aside from Interrogations, I plan to host Simulations and Patrols for 05, so we can keep ourselves sharp in times where there is nothing going on.

Outreach:
Currently in 05, we have each squad outreached to a specific regiment. However, that does leave one regiment stuck outreached in Specialized, which isn't bad, but not as enjoyable for some while the other 2 squads outreach to Mechanized and Attack. I want to integrate a rotation system, where every month, I would have each squad rotate the regiment they outreach in. This allows all the squads to continue strong relations with every regiment, along with giving them time to integrate themselves into the regiment they’re in.

Null:
This is the biggest change 05 will be met with in the next couple months, and the most important thing I’m sure all of you are wondering about. The way I see it is this: Null, from what I have heard, used to be constantly elitist, putting down other members because they weren’t a part of Null, etc. This is something I do not stand for. Any Null members caught acting elitist rather than acting as an instructor in and out of character will be removed without second chance. When Null opens, we'll promote 1-2 current 05 members to Null with an interview, most likely for Ordo and Kal. Then once everything is settled with tryouts and squad Lead and XO, we'll open the rest of Null to the public. I want to hold Null to a very high standard, with them being our newest integration into 05, but I do not plan to gatekeep or be biased to those who I personally know would be great in the squad. Work hard, and you’ll get that Null spot.

Overall, as I said, 05 is great right now, but we can always be better. And with Null being added, whether it’s during my term or the next BCMD’s term, I want to make sure that the battalion is ready for its newest batch of brothers, all while being as welcoming and inclusive as it’s always been.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:
Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:
Yes

• Winner 1

I was the leader of the Dogma Balls movement
spacer.png

+1

• Friendly 1

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
Navy CoE Commander Tec, CT PVT Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st

11 minutes ago, BlueBeetle said:

I plan to rework the training document,

Plan to wipe?

12 minutes ago, BlueBeetle said:

stuck outreached in Specialized, which isn't bad,

Ouch. Sounds bad if you have to say it like that xD

13 minutes ago, BlueBeetle said:

we'll open the rest of Null to the public.

Does this include old members of SOBDE?

24 minutes ago, BlueBeetle said:

SOBDE Battalion Commander

Which one you going for?

Some Misc Questions:

How can you ensure the integrity of tryouts?
How do you feel your jedi should be treated?
What is the thought process on having 2 spots filled when Null arrives instead of just 1?
Even with the Outreach System, RC has felt very distant in the SPEC Regiment. Rancor has had 0 interaction with our outreach and to be honest I don't even know who they are. What will you do to keep the Outreach system operational and appealing to other battalions?
For Alpha, what steps will be taken to ensure no bitter rivalry will happen?

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1
  • Bruh 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

+1 but will your activity take a hit? both recently and during your Wolffe term your activity fell off quite abit (i think as of recent you got off LOA) 

Just asking if you plan to account for burnout or if you will stick it through your term

Edited by Mystic
  • Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor Shaak Ti
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman

929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

5 minutes ago, Brooklyn said:

Plan to wipe?

Ouch. Sounds bad if you have to say it like that xD

Does this include old members of SOBDE?

Which one you going for?

Some Misc Questions:

How can you ensure the integrity of tryouts?
How do you feel your jedi should be treated?
What is the thought process on having 2 spots filled when Null arrives instead of just 1?
Even with the Outreach System, RC has felt very distant in the SPEC Regiment. Rancor has had 0 interaction with our outreach and to be honest I don't even know who they are. What will you do to keep the Outreach system operational and appealing to other battalions?
For Alpha, what steps will be taken to ensure no bitter rivalry will happen?

Thanks for the questions! I'll answer them all one by one here:

• Plan to wipe IR?: No. As of now, I do not intend to wipe IR. Really, not many people interrogate to begin with, as 05 is usually asked to interrogate anyways.
  • Will Null be open to old SOBDE Members?: Right now, that is a decision for the current 05 High Command, and that decision is far down the road. Right now, if I were to get it, my focus is on how we expect them to work, how we plan to run the tryout, etc. Once Null is open, we will also inform old SOBDE members if they are allowed to try out or not.
  • Which Lead you going for?: Right now, I would most likely go for Boss. Som has willingly offered me the position if I get it, and I would not take Hunter or Niner away from Marvel and Ollie respectfully. They worked hard for those positions.
  • How can you ensure the integrity of tryouts?: When it comes to tryouts as a whole, the squad works together to ensure different mindsets are made. In certain sections, the entire battalion observes and adds their input. This cuts out bias from tryouts as best as possible. There is, of course, the possibility of bias and foul play still being put into tryouts. If members of 05 are caught leaking or helping in any way, they will be stripped of their position.
  • How do you feel your jedi should be treated?: In 104th, I treated Jedi with respect, and in roleplay, I treated them as comamnders and generals, regardless of rank. I believe that's the same here. They should be respected and included as if they were clones, and they should work in harmony with their squads. No battalion is complete without their Jedi.
  • What is the thought process on having 2 spots filled when Null arrives instead of just 1?: I want to have both a Squad Lead and Squad XO set up before Null is open to the public. Simple as that.
  • Even with the Outreach System, RC has felt very distant in the SPEC Regiment. Rancor has had 0 interaction with our outreach and to be honest I don't even know who they are. What will you do to keep the Outreach system operational and appealing to other battalions?: Currently, Omega is outreached to SPEC. Outreach as a whole idea has been extremely stretched, flipped, and shattered with each BCMD, and it's been difficult to have the system appeal to every member. We do what we can when we can. As for keeping it operational, I plan to do bi-weekly check-ins with fellow BCMDs and RCMDs to see how their respective squad has worked with the regiment. Obviously juggling and balancing 05 synergy, squad synergy, and outreach synergy can be difficult, but when planned correctly, it can be a work of art.
  • For Alpha, what steps will be taken to ensure no bitter rivalry will happen?: I do remember 05 and Alpha (and Null) have quite a sour past. I feel with this new generation of Null, that will change. In a way, Commandos and ARCs complement each other, and I feel as if having trainings and patrols with Alpha can better the relationship. This is something I'd discuss with the current Alpha-17, of course, and see what both sides want.

Hope this answers most of your questions!

spacer.png

Just now, Mystic said:

+1 but will your activity take a hit? both recently and during your Wolffe term your activity fell off quite abit (i think as of recent you got off LOA) 

Just asking if you plan to account for burnout or if you will stick it through your term

My activity in my Wolffe term was very strong. During that time, however, I was working long hours over the summer, and struggling with a new schedule for the Fall semester. Classes started about 3 weeks ago, and I have a smooth feel of how my schedule works. I know the times I can get on, and the times I have set specifically for studying. I returned from Winter Break a few weeks ago, but even then, I wanted to get back to playing Synergy the whole time. I felt isolated and bored.

As for burnout, I didn't really feel burnt out during my Wolffe term. I felt completed with what I wanted to do, and was ready to move on to a new chapter.

Make no mistake, my activity will not plummet during this term.

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, BlueBeetle said:

My activity in my Wolffe term was very strong. During that time, however, I was working long hours over the summer, and struggling with a new schedule for the Fall semester. Classes started about 3 weeks ago, and I have a smooth feel of how my schedule works. I know the times I can get on, and the times I have set specifically for studying. I returned from Winter Break a few weeks ago, but even then, I wanted to get back to playing Synergy the whole time. I felt isolated and bored.

As for burnout, I didn't really feel burnt out during my Wolffe term. I felt completed with what I wanted to do, and was ready to move on to a new chapter.

Make no mistake, my activity will not plummet during this term.

I didn't mean to insinuate that you were inactive or anything, i just know you had weeks where you were seen less and weeks you were seen more, wasn't sure if that was a schedule thing or just not wanting to get on, as you have a lot of responsibility on server. Sorry if it came off any other way!

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor Shaak Ti
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman

929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

8 hours ago, BlueBeetle said:

Right now, that is a decision for the current 05 High Command,

I’m asking what YOU think and want. After all if you get the position you will have final say.

• Agree 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

2 hours ago, Brooklyn said:

I’m asking what YOU think and want. After all if you get the position you will have final say.

Fair enough.

If I were to get the position, I would most likely not allow all former 05 members to try out for the first batch of Null. The reason I say this is because I know for a fact that when Null gets released back onto the server, many members from past SOBDE, who haven't played on the server or shown their faces for months or years, will return begging to get a spot in Null. This is not something I want. I want the first Null squad to be filled with new people, or those who never got the chance to experience 05. Once Null positions open up after the first round of members, then older members may try out.

The only exception I see here are former members of 05 who are still currently active and present in the community. Someone such as yourself, for example, but that is something that I am on the fence about.

Edited by BlueBeetle
  • Informative 3

spacer.png

• Director
Director

+1 from me I saw what you did with 104th and I have known you pretty much my whole time on synergy and I think you are right for the position and will keep SOBDE going in the right direction!

• Friendly 1
1 hour ago, Sriracha said:

Do you plan on requiring ARC for Null in order to tryout, or will there be an amnesty period for those Null trainees to get their trainings? I understand this is far down the road.

As of now, I would like those trying out to be ARC trained. If, however, those people who pass are not, I'll give them a week to get their Trainings. Since ARC trainings have been cut from 3 to 2 with W&T removed, it takes less time to get those trainings. If they do not get their ARC trainings in that week, they will be removed.

• Agree 1

spacer.png

5 hours ago, BlueBeetle said:

If I were to get the position, I would most likely not allow all former 05 members to try out for the first batch of Null. The reason I say this is because I know for a fact that when Null gets released back onto the server, many members from past SOBDE, who haven't played on the server or shown their faces for months or years, will return begging to get a spot in Null.

Personally, I hard disagree with this. Everyone should have a fair chance for each tryout and not to reserve spots at all. Everyone has a right to tryout unless they have done something specifically harmful to earn themselves a blacklist. The way they currently have it now to encourage old members to be active until the release of Null is perfectly fine. I was fully onboard with everything up until this point. 

No one will be begging for a spot in Null. Everyone should have to tryout equally with no bias. 

• Agree 1
  • Confused 1
  • Dumb 2

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

4 minutes ago, Pxnda said:

Personally, I hard disagree with this. Everyone should have a fair chance for each tryout and not to reserve spots at all. Everyone has a right to tryout unless they have done something specifically harmful to earn themselves a blacklist. The way they currently have it now to encourage old members to be active until the release of Null is perfectly fine. I was fully onboard with everything up until this point. 

No one will be begging for a spot in Null. Everyone should have to tryout equally with no bias. 

As Panda says, people should have a fair chance. I will echo what I said to the other applicant.

• It is required to hold an unbiased tryout, open to all non-blacklisted members of the community that are present.

-1 I don't care what old Null did, they deserve the same chance to anybody else (and are afforded it by the BCMD Commander Rules). If they turn out to be toxic, then remove them. Null is a great opportunity to bring old people and new people alike into SOBDE, and this would just throw that opportunity away in a manner that further spites the "old heads" that consistently get shit on here. Tired of obvious favoritism and the "old head" vs "new head" mentality here. It's a fucking game and people change.

• Winner 1
  • Dumb 2

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

+1

1 hour ago, Keegan said:

As Panda says, people should have a fair chance. I will echo what I said to the other applicant.

• It is required to hold an unbiased tryout, open to all non-blacklisted members of the community that are present.

-1 I don't care what old Null did, they deserve the same chance to anybody else (and are afforded it by the BCMD Commander Rules). If they turn out to be toxic, then remove them. Null is a great opportunity to bring old people and new people alike into SOBDE, and this would just throw that opportunity away in a manner that further spites the "old heads" that consistently get shit on here. Tired of obvious favoritism and the "old head" vs "new head" mentality here. It's a fucking game and people change.

Null failed before because of the members being super toxic and causing too many problems with elitism and horribly rping their characters. Sobde is dominated by a vicious cycle of old heads just cycling in and out for another set of former sobde. Null needs to be implemented on a clean start without any possibility of old members of null / sobde ruining it again. Not saying every old head is bad, but null needs a clean slate and honestly I don’t think it matters who gets bcmd on this specific topic since I expect that clone hc will probably just heavily push for null to not be just old former sobde anyway. 

This isn’t a bias, this is a limitation to allow null a fresh start on the server. 

also beetle will do fine as a bcmd

Edited by Dono
  • Friendly 2
  • Confused 1
  • Dumb 3

spacer.png

+1

• Friendly 1

CG PVT BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

23 hours ago, BlueBeetle said:
  • How do you feel your jedi should be treated?: In 104th, I treated Jedi with respect, and in roleplay, I treated them as comamnders and generals, regardless of rank. I believe that's the same here. They should be respected and included as if they were clones, and they should work in harmony with their squads. No battalion is complete without their Jedi.

As a clone in 104th during your time as Wolfe I believe this and as a Jedi in 05 I'm glad to hear you plain to move that forward again. Because of this alone I will +1 your app. Good luck getting BCMD just keep your activity up like u been recently.

• Friendly 1
  • Management

Just wanted to give some insight on Null for anyone that have concerns with the applicant's plans. Most of the setup and implementation has already been taken care of by the previous BCMD and I including the blacklist of all former SOBDE from Null for their reintroduction to the server. This blacklist by no means was setup to bar old heads from making Null toxic again, which wasn't the reason they were removed either, but rather a way to open Null back up to people that never got to experience it before and after it's removal. We also created options for old heads to get a chance at trying out for Null when it's added as well so they have a shot at it as well but we want to see them actively playing before the addition of Null and they must get a waive through the SPEC RCMD and the MCMD that way we have a third party involved and we can avoid any bias. We haven't communicated most of our plans with the rest of SOBDE or the server because we were not sure how long it will be until they're added so there will definitely be some confusion on their end and that's why their plans for Null might differ.

I urge everyone to not look so deep into their plans for Null as much of what has been decided right now has been completely out of their control.

• Winner 1
  • Informative 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1
Was under Beetle in the 104th and he was a great BCMD
Very active and professional
Good Plans
Full confidence in Beetle 

• Friendly 1

Current:  41st BCMD Gree
Former: Rancor BCMD Blitz | SPEC RCMD | SOBDE BCMD | Anakin Skywalker | Plo Koon | Hunter | Echo | Muzzle | Alpha 17 | Guild LT

• Management

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

• Management

Congratulations! Your application for the position you applied for has been ACCEPTED!

Your term will end 3 MONTHS after this post. Good luck!

Reasons for Acceptance:

- Confidence in his plans and what he wants to do for the battalion

- Strong mindset for the battalion and moving forward with the addition of Null Soon

- Well informed on how the battalion already runs and what to do to keep it running

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif