[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Buzz's Staff Re-Application

Buzz

RP Name: TC. SGM Dogma

Steam ID: (32: STEAM_0:0:52465724) (64: 76561198065197176)

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CST

What was your previous staff rank?: CWRP SA MRP HA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: Didn't have the time available due to work ethics at the store I was involved with.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): Continue where I left off mostly, I enjoyed hosting encounters/patrols/events when I was last in Staff. With me working overnights I would be able to make sure that the early birds will have things to do whether it be a SIM Room activity, passive rp, an encounter, and an event pending population and variation. Overall the practices that have been instated within the server since launch, overall enforcement of rules, getting the new CR's trained as CT's within a timely manner, ability to help battalions that need a dupe spawned, stuff like that.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): *I can't remember much from then but I'll try* It was definitely refreshing, the most active group was definitely Game Masters as Mavelle was the GMD at the time, we were focused on making sure things were happening on a active basis and quality. I was limited on what I could do due to my work so it probably was shaky (worked retail and unfortunately got voluntold to become an Assistant Manager), I tried getting on much as I could and sometimes not being able to due to work. When I was on I did my very best to fulfill what was needed in the blanks that were left empty. Overall the communication between everyone seems to be way better than previously when I was in staff for CWRP outside from MRP, which made it easier to get in contact with those you needed to get a hold of. Most of my experiences with other staff were decent, only had a few instances where people would butt heads for a short period of time but it was easily remedied.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes, I do.

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=