[ACCEPTED] BlackBerry's Staff Re-Application 2 EB

BlackBerry

RP Name: 501st SGT Berry

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:234472636

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CST

What was your previous staff rank?: Senior Admin? (Highest reached was Veteran Admin)

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: School / Personal Life

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): It's 8 am and a CC needs training! Nobody else seems to be up and its a grand shame because I can read off these walls no problem. I also want to make events again and build dupes. Also I've joined a battalion so I'm going to be on a lot so I might as well help out while I'm here. To add more about my Game Master plans: I wish to create events with pervasive storylines that prioritize the user experience and incorporating a lot of roleplay, though I plan to balance out this intense roleplay with shoot'em up aspects. I've noticed a general deficiency of events and good ones at that and I plan to change that once I get into the staff team by being an active member with many events and I want to maintain a general level of good quality. 

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I think my previous time was a little short but the time before that was some of the best roleplay and fun I had as a staff member and as a clone. I enjoyed creating events as a part of the Game Master team and as a GMO, I would sink hours of my personal time into creating events and drafting storylines and I had such a good time. Let's restore this server to the glory it deserves!

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Ya

// ((As a Galactic Marine I am tasked to uphold the core tenets of "Character, Courage, Commitment, Honor, Leadership, Professionalism, and Respect" I plan to uphold those of leadership and professionalism first and foremost as a staff member.)) // Removed in edit after transfer to 501st

Edited by BlackBerry
1) edited to include steam id (was missing) 2) transfered to 501st and updating reasoning

spacer.png
love 212th <3 og sith gaymer

Banned

I will give you the honor of your first +1

Signed, Bing Bong

• Friendly 1