[ACCEPTED] Bitter's Staff Re-Application

Bitter

RP Name: Bitter

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43580258 - 76561198047426244

VIP (Y/N): Y 

Timezone: PST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: Honestly I was SA so long ago. Most likely just didn't have time on server and resigned from it.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): Currently I want to support my battalion more by either hosting and or helping with events. I'm seeing all of the effort that GM's are putting in to help my enjoyment and I want to give some back. I'm knowledgeable about garrysmod and I love playing characters so I think I can very helpful in adapting to any role I need to be in.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): Previously as staff I felt that I had helped with events that I was asked too. I really enjoy hopping in and helping where I can either by playing a character and or just making sure that the other staff member isn't overwhelmed. I honestly wasn't the best staff member before but I feel like the time away from it has given me prospective and the ability to mature and understand the position better.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes I understand

spacer.png