[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Clutch's Staff Re-Application

Clutch

RP Name: 41st IC MAJ Gett, Jedi Knight Bardan Jusik

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:239387446 76561198439040620

VIP (Y/N): Yes and sub

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: VA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: Resigned from everything, I wanted to focus on life.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I would like to rejoin the staff team because I miss being staff and being able to take tickets and help people out around the server. I also would like to become staff again because I miss being able to build dupes for sims and events because to me it was always fun to do during downtime. Finally I would like to rejoin the staff team because I feel like right now I have to wait on admin every time I make a ticket and it gets annoying most of the time.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I think my last time as staff went well. My last time as staff I made it to the rank of VA and really enjoyed being apart of the staff team but my time did cut short when I abruptly resigned. Finally I believe that last time I was in staff I progressed and did the most during that time and I think it was my most memorable time as staff.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

• Winner 1

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

damn bro you really comin back after that Yoda term :Bruh:

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=