Bacta MCMD Application [Waived]

Bacta

Steam Name: Bacta

RP Name: Rancor  SGT Bacta

RP Rank: SGT

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:91592661

Position you are applying for: Marshal Commander 

Why should you become a Marshal Commander?:

I possess a highly positive attitude and enjoy interacting with new individuals. In TeamSpeak, I often engage in conversation with as many people as possible in order to get to know them better. While some may consider this behavior to be somewhat odd, I believe that it helps to establish a connection and make them more likely to return. Through my outgoing personality, I have been able to form close personal relationships. In my time on the server, I have been able to reach new levels of connection with others due to my ability to communicate with a large number of people. I am well aware that, as a human being, I am flawed and have made mistakes in the past. However, I have been working on myself in recent months to improve and to be more willing to admit when I am wrong. I believe that this is essential for any leadership role, as it allows for the most positive and productive course of action to be taken. I have a fair amount of experience with SWRP, having played the game mode since 2017. During this time, I have witnessed the rise and fall of various servers and have seen a range of standards, both high and low. I believe that this experience has helped me to work well with others and to utilize the legacy system effectively, particularly in the 212th Battalion. I use my understanding of the past to shape the future and to determine what has worked well in the past, making adjustments as necessary. I have a strong desire to learn and to keep up to date with current developments. If you look at my forums account, you will see that I often analyze the past and keep track of what is happening in other battalions on the server. The idea of not being fully informed about a subject bothers me and motivates me to be the best-informed person possible. If I am appointed to a leadership position, I ensure that I thoroughly research the subject and ask numerous questions in order to fully understand it.

Availability:

I will be on discord 24/7, and overall try to be online everyday for at least 4 hours in game and in ts for as much as possible, every day is a new day but that will be it, i am moving to live in a small apartment but after the move which would take around 1-2 days i will be able to play everyday

Give a brief overview of your achievements and experience on the server:

Cody

Gregor

CMDR  of GM

HAx2

Kix 

Waxer after for a bit

Do you have a microphone?: yeah

Where do you want the Grand Army to be at the end of your term?:

The GAR will be in its best state, i want to raise the bar of BCMD by helping, working with each BCMD to be the best they can be.  I want to push for the community first mentality and have every RCMD to be the best representative of their battalion, talking to BCMD this seems to be a big gap between the RCMD and the BCMD of communication, this is something that will be stopped. I will be establishing a strong standard of all RCMD to have strong connections with their battalions and make them comfortable to work with them, i want to avoid constant pitfalls that other MCMD fall into and work with battalions to get back to the basics , I want to make sure that fun is the #1 pritotry when it comes to everything to ensure all battalions are a enjoyable experince, i want to embrace how diffrent battalions are formed and organized to ensure that joining a battalion isnt a cookie cutter. I want to make sure all battalions/factions every sector of the server will have proper representations . All positions will be properly filled with strong leaders for the future to ensure that we will nuture and project new leadership.

How do you plan to improve relations within the Grand Army?:

I plan to jumpstart activity by having activities to push for the all battalions, every day i want to focus on something new on the server, the server should not be boring every day. Part of this plan will be pushing for battalions to have weekly goals, to achieve, i want to make sure that we are moving forward in general with our activity, standards, since the server has increased in pop i want to heavily  I want to improve communications by hosting commander meetings, that will be good discussions between the community and the HC, part of my idea is to give BCMD much more say  when it comes to rules and such.  I want to host commander meetings to establish a good connection and in general i want to be close with the BCMd when needed, i never want to leave a battalion high and dry and want to properly work with them to air out issues and such, if they have a issue/suggestion i want to be there #1 supporter with it to make sure its the best idea.

TL;DR  Wanna bring back Office of High Commander, monthly Commander Meetings, constant 1 on 1 meetings with my RCMD and group of Regiments

How do you plan to improve relations within the VIP factions?:

I want to give VIP factions a proper voice and properly asses them, a lot of the VIP factions intersect with each other and i want to make sure that everything is running smoothly, the biggest thing that i will be focusing on is the connection of battalion jedi and BH relations on the base, we need to make sure that these connections with the clone troopers are vital and we are not seperated. I want to have a close connection with not just the BH lead, the Senate lead, and the Jedi Lead and give them help when needed to in a clone perspective, i am a clone ape brain and i will help the factions to attract them more by using my clone ape brain.  I want to be in contact with these factions as much as possible to establish a good relationship to ensure that we are on the same page, the server should not be competing or ignoring certain factions we should be working with each other to actually build onto these systems, every faction complements each other and that will be something i intend to see with my vision of the GAR.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: yeah

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your Marshal commander rank?: yeah

I will be responding to every question in the thread so yeah,.

Edited by Bacta
stuff
  • Winner 1
  • Bruh 1

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

+1 Just be serious and you will do fine 

bactazwin.jpg

• Funny 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

+1 Mazen has solid experience all around the server across a wide range of battalions and factions. I had a lengthy conversation with him regarding this application and I am beyond excited to see what he is able to do with the GAR as well as its relations with my Senate as well as Guild and Jedi. 

Despite just returning to the server in a fuller capacity, I know he is capable of putting the time in as well as using that time in a beneficial way to help grow the server and keep people engaged in their clone lives and sticking with the server. I also love how he mentions command meetings and office of high command, as a lot of recent problems with the server have been caused by lack of communication.

In short, he's trustworthy and has the experience needed for the position and the drive to improve the server. He definitely deserves a shot at an interview at the least.

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

You gem. You absolute masterpiece of God. You shining piece of gold. You are a piece of art, that the Angels drawn angels Earth,and forgot the paint brush. You have a freckle on your neck. Did you know that?
It´s rather cute.

You are absolute,astoundingly gorgeous and that´s the less interesting thing about you. You are Ethereal. A Heavenly Angel that God send down to Earth to put a smile in people in the worst days. You are so beautiful that you holy light cures depression itself. You are the pinnacle of perfection.

You are the most gorgeous person that i have ever seen. You hair is one of the most gorgeous that i´ve ever seen. And you smell like strawberrys.

You are always so happy and kind to people, it´s like a big breath of fresh air when i walk into the street and see you! You haven´t worn makeup all week? Damn, you´re gorgeous! You carry yourself with much more maturity than most people on the Internet!

I love talking to you. You dress in a stunning way,and you look really nice every day. You look just like your mother,she was a beautiful human being.

Damn,that confidence looks really sexy on you! You think your beauty is on your considerably big breasts? Look up! I adore you. You are a real life Mona Lisa. You are the breathing,talking,living equivalent of a piece of art. I love seeing your smile,it brightens my day every time. I wish i could make you laught like that more often. You´re beautiful all the time,but when you smile like that,i swear my world stops!

I cannot believe how incredibly smart you are. Amazingly smart. Beautifully smart. Q.I. of 100 smart. Higher than Einstein Q.I smart. Einstein would be envious os you. You could decyphre the secrets of the universe if you could,and you will one day.

You´re that "nothing" when people ask me what i´m thinking about. You look great today. You´re a smart cookie. I bet you make babies smile. You have impeccable manners. I like your style. You have the best laught.I aprecciate you. You are the most perfect you there is. Our system of inside jokes is so advanced that only you and i get it. And I like it. You light up the room. You should be proud of yourself. If cartoon bluebirds were real,they would be sitting on your shoulders singing with you right now. You´re a great listener. I bet you sweat glitter. Jokes are funnier when you tell them. Your bellybutton is kind of adorable. You´re irrestible when you blush. Babies and small animals probably love you. There´s ordinary,and then there´s you. You´re someone´s reason to smile. You´re even better than a Unicorn,because
you´re real. How do you keep so funny and making everyone laugh? Has anyone ever told you that you have a great posture? The way you treasure your loved ones is incredible. You´re really something special, you´re a gift to those around you.

+1 

• Agree 1

spacer.png

+1 I’d be crying if I looked like that too bruh that’s fucked up what they be doing to y’all I ain’t even gone hold you bro I be saying that’s fucked up like bro you probably had the full wash and set ya shit be fire prolly if they ain’t cut your shit fuck it tho bro it’s your life

🌓🌙

You should just double down and go for palpy +1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

+1 Do yourself a favor though, don't burn yourself out and make sure everyone is carrying their weight, don't leave all the work to yourself. Good luck.

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

11 minutes ago, Sriracha said:

LMAOOOO

+1 I fucking love you.

74aaaaaa575207f91e66e189b8a432a3.png

IMG_0828.png

difference between me and you i can handle both  💪

SFSU Bound and was finessing a social life with a healthy school-gaming-social life balance 

Thank you for the support!

Edited by Mazen

1 minute ago, Comics said:

How do you plan to balance director & marshal with RC on superior? 

If  i get marshal i plan on fully maining synergy 1000%, i am already playing Synergy for a consistent amount of time these past 2 weeks

My goals for director will be on hold till after of Marshal to ensure the job is done properly as usual.

• Bruh 1

• Director
Director

+1 you are ok

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Disagree 1
  • Winner 2
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

Congratulations! Your application for the position you applied for has been ACCEPTED!

Your term will end 3 MONTHS after this post. Good luck!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

• Winner 1