KayP's Resignation

With Conrad leaving, I know I won't have the drive to log on. On top of that life keeps getting in the way and I really don't want this to start feeling like a chore instead of something fun.  Thank you for all of the good times and I will cherish all the memories that were made in my time as Padme. I don't think this will be goodbye forever, but it'll be goodbye for now.

@Willyworm1You showed me the ropes and took a chance on me and I can never thank you enough for it.

@Gears You were an awesome Mas.

@Keegan You've shown so much growth in your time as Mas in your leadership skills.

@Brooklyn Thank you for listening to all my rants. You took on a very difficult role and have done beautifully in it.

@Mavelle  You're the best. I'm gonna miss randomly popping into the teamspeak. You deserve the world.

@Midnight@Kirara@Misfit@Boris  I appreciate you all and I really enjoyed our time in the senate.

@ForseenIn the time i've known you, you've grown so much. I wish all the best for you.

@Freck My child.

@Conrad I've gotta say, we have the best chemistry between an Anakin and Padme ever on Synergy

@WoenyYou've done so much for this sever. I enjoyed all of our time on Teamspeak

spacer.png

• Friendly 3
  • Pay Respect 2

I would make the joke that I've seen better Padme's, but I honestly don't remember anyone else as Padme. We didn't talk much, but I enjoyed when we did. Hope you and Conrad have fun in whatever you decide to do in the future, and don't forget to stop in and say hi!

• Friendly 2

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg

not the only Padme ever on synergy! 

o7

• Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor Shaak Ti
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman

929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

• Retired Founder

Kayp, you've helped me grow so much and given me so much insight and assistance in my real life studies towards my career. You're a true friend and I hope you and Conrad come by and hang out every now and then.. Don't be a stranger!!