Six's/Lawrences Resignation From all.[COMPLETE]

lawrence

Name: Lawrence

Staff Rank: SA

Are you VIP?: Yes

Date: 12/29/20022

Reason for leaving: Honesty Im Tired. Im tired of a lot of things but nothing you guys caused. A Few know what im talking about and to those few don't tell anyone please. I might be back but there is not a good chance I will be to much is going on for me to even think about it. But ill still assist with anyone for doc work / builds/ event planning im one quick DM away. Anyway this hurts a lot to do but I have to for my own health I do apologize to my boys at 501st I know my leave isn't the best timed but you guys have a good command now and I know you guys will grow to the battalion everyone wants you guys to be. Thanks Synergy for all the good memories ill miss you guys Peace.

Farewells: I have to start with the man that started me off in the 501st Boris, my man Boris all I have to say to you is thank you. You Were the first person to come up to me and actually talk to me in the three hours I spent wondering around when I first joined. You showed kindness And offered to me to join and you helped me all along the way to where I am today in the 501st and as a person in this great community love you man your a real one. Zeros you are one of the best rexs I've met and you are a great person and I only wish I got to spend more time to rp with you man every RP or event with you was great. Abraham you did amazing work man and your a great guy thank you for everything man. marvel thanks for dealing with my bs man your so chill and you've helped me come a long way with understanding gmod as a hole keep doing what your doing man. Tac you've come a long ass way man and please keep TC alive and go for TCC you'll do great for it. Nissan you'll be a great Rex man I hope you get it. Black I know we don't see Eye to eye sometimes but I got nothing but respect for you my guy keep up the work. Phoque my man you're doing great and you will keep doing great for the 501st. Conrad You are an amazing Skywalkers and you make the RP 1000% better when your around you've made my time in the 501st and in synergy you are the heart and soul of the 501st Thank you man. Mavelle Thank you fore all the stuff you taught me in building dupes your advise helped a shit tone also your RP as Ahsoka was so fun to be apart of only wish I could of done more of it. 501st Stay strong man you guys will always be my home and I hope when I do come back you'll accept me back love you guys all of you little shits every last one of them. To Synergy Thank you for everything you guys made my life so much better and honesty mre bare able this server gave me shit to wake up for in the morning it hurts to leave you guys. Staff you guys are great all of you guys keep up the great work and events love all of you.

Signed Lawrence. Love you all see you later.

Edited by lawrence
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 4

spacer.png

501st/332nd Jet troopers!!!! CURRENT: Vaughn, GM, SA   HELD: TCC Appo, Hawk, HVYL, 501st CMD, SA, GM, 

I never had a 1 on 1 conversation with you. But from what I’ve seen in game and from how others speak of you. You were quite the guy to have around. Stay safe out there. 

• Friendly 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.