Skrtz's Staff Application

Hunter Masten

RP Name: TR 41st GC HVY SFC Skrtz

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:91351970

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be an administrator because I believe the server needs more staff, there are so many trolls and people with straight up disrespect issues...  The server keeps glitching out and people keep getting stuck in the elevators. Plus I believe I am a really well sought out person, I am good with getting told to do a task, and telling others to execute tasks. I believe I will be a good asset to Synergy Role-play's Staff Community! Thank you for considering me to be a part of your staff team!

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My name is Hunter Masten, I attend Camden Military Academy in Camden, SC... I am a bisexual male, I enjoy playing lots of video games whenever I can... My GPA is a 3.9, I get straight A's and enjoy mathematics! I love to play video games and hanging out with friends! I am a very likable person, I enjoy to role-play, serious or jokingly. Synergy Roleplay is like Crack... 

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes, I have been staff on many DarkRP servers, and other Garry's Mod Servers in general... This might sound cringy, but I have also been staff on some Minecraft Servers... (although I do not play minecraft actively anymore) 

I appreciate you reading and reviewing my application... Thank you very much for considering me to be apart of your staff team! 

- Hunter Masten // Skrtz

Edited by Hunter Masten
Battalion Switch, Updated "About Yourself" Info