[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Madara Staff Re-Application

Madara

RP Name: Madara

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:60861308

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: Got burnt out on the server and was going to leave for over a month

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I want to once again help the server. i want to be able to assist the players in whatever they need, be it whitelist spawning npc's or dupes. I want to be able to host/help not just events but small rp to make the moments in between the event we have shorter. Being a staff member would once again give me the privilege to build things to entertain the server.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I generally enjoyed my time as a whole even though there was a few ups and downs. But no matter what was happening i was happy to be a staff member and glad to be able to help people out. During my time as staff it was fun and engaging and had no trouble getting help or helping others who needed it.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: yes

spacer.png
Wosy was here

• Director
Director

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING