[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Kaiser Staff Application

Head Admin

RP Name: Crys

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:146600285

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I was brand new to Star Wars RP when I joined this server, and with the help of great community members and staff, I was able to understand the basics allowing me to grow into someone who enjoys this type of RP a lot. I want to be able to create that experience for people dipping their toe into the RP world themselves. I want to use my position as staff to grow the quality and quantity of events on the server as well. As I was not a member of the server in what people refer to as "The Golden Age of Synergy", I won't be looking to go back to a way that we moved past from. I want to help bring Synergy to a new era of excitement and enjoyment for current and new players. I have a large interest in GM, and I believe my experience with sims and training's within the 212th will allow me to utilize my ideas in great ways. I'm confident I can add value to the current staff team with new ideas and outside perspective on what Synergy can do. To summarize and simplify my wants, I want to put my best foot forward to keep the community engaged, and I want to contribute to the current staff team and assist where I can, making their lives easier. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I've worked in digital marketing for the past two years, allowing me to handle people from all walks of life. My experience with video games starts with COD: World at War and stems to a competitive scene in Pokemon GO, which I've played since 2016. It's allowed me to travel the world and meet new individuals, giving me a realistic idea of other cultures. I even made it so far as to qualify for Worlds 2022 in London, and I look to qualify for Worlds 2023 in Japan this upcoming year. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I do not have any previous staff experience with Gary's Mod or Star Wars RP, but I've been a Moderator and Admin on different Minecraft servers, allowing me the opportunity to tackle problem solving, handle cheaters and hackers, hate speech, and overall disruptive behavior. I've owned and operated discord servers for Pokemon Go communities, including the largest conglomerate of North East USA, along with the entire city of New Haven Connecticut, home of Yale University. I was a natural leader in my home town Pokemon Go communities and my college community as well. 

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: Drone says I have 4773 but I don't think that's accurate. If it is, it's a happy surprise. 

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

+1 you are a great guy with amazing personality, you are in my battalion and i get see you day in and out and u are always trying come up with new ideas for event and trainings i believe you will do great within staff and I've played this server since 2017 and no one has impressed me the way you have

CG PVT BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

+1

• Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st PLTL hawk (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Temple Guard Lead (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor Shaak Ti
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman

929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

CG PVT BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin