[ACCEPTED] Mikey's Staff Application

Mikeymoo1224

RP Name: CG SPC mikey/Jedi Padawan Guardsman XXII

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:159828175

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I wish to be an admin to help on the server when there is no one else available. The Synergy community has been welcoming and I want to do what I can to help keep it being a welcoming place. And to answer as many questions as possible and provide a friendly face and answer as many tickets that I can. I will help to build dupes for the battalions and trainings to help my fellow Temple Guard out by running events for them. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum) Hello I'm Mikey and I'm 15 Years Old. And I follow the roles in RP and I'm Serious when it comes to RP, and I like different music to listen to. And my time zone is EST, but I will try to be online if I can when school starts then I will be busy when I get out of school at 3:05 EST. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes, but it was on a different game that's not Garry's Mod game was vrchat Half-Life community in vrchat.

How many hours of in-game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server? 111:57:11

+1 ik you got it in you to be staff here. Trust me I've been staff at least 6 or 7 times here. But you have the dedication and the skills to do great things 

• Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st PLTL hawk (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Temple Guard Lead (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)

+1 i hope see great things from you 

Spoiler

2ndACS SGM BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=