Alpha-66 Muzzle,

501st MEDO Kix,

501st ARCL Fives,

Delta Squad XO Scorch

Wrecker

Delta Squad XO Fixer

Delta Squad Lead Boss

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

From my point of view, SOBDE is in a rather unfortunate state right now. In the past, we as a battalion have struggled with maintaining activity and enforcing rules from top to bottom. Alongside that, there is no one hosting tryouts for Foxtrot, even with the available slots open. Some solutions I would have for this would be a restructuring of SOBDE Command, enforcing activity and professionalism.

Activity:

Within the current state of SOBDE there is little to no presence on the server even though we have plenty of positions filled. With the lack of both activity and enforcement of said activity, our battalion has come to a bit of a halt. The easiest solution for this problem is enforcing everyone's activity, whether they be an officer or not. This can be done by instructing Squad Leads and Officers to check up on their members' hours, and enforce a system where if said hours aren’t met, (without valid reasoning such as an LOA/ROA) disciplinary action can and will be taken.

Professionalism:

The current state of professionalism in SOBDE is not what it once was, currently sitting at what I could consider to be a low point. This issue stems from the lack of enforcement, as previously mentioned, as well as not addressing the problems happening right now and fixing them. My solution to this issue would be encouraging the members of each squad to engage in RP to a higher degree, potentially making it a standard we look at in SOBDE. We would also push our members to interact with other battalions, potentially having our squads outreach to other battalions in need of support.

Revising the ranks:

Currently, in my opinion, the SOBDE ranking system is flawed. This is due to a plan being made but having little to none of it followed through with. This left the system as a skeleton of what it could have been. These things can be attributed to a lack of communication, no documents/dupes being made and distributed, and once again, activity. The solution for this would involve transitioning back to our old ranking system, modifying and smoothing out its edges. Now, while this system did come with some of its own flaws that were addressed within the new system, I feel things have become overly complicated. My goal is to simplify it, as well as address any outstanding issues that this old system had.

Lore character Tryouts:

Recently, we were given permission to host public lore squad tryouts. This means that you don’t have to go through Gray RC/Foxtrot to be a lore character. I aim to work with each squad’s leader to create a tryout tailored to their wants and desires, as well as tailor it to fit each squad’s lore/characters.

Officer/NCO Core:

Issues within leadership can be attributed to a lack of responsibility unless you are a squad XO+. You can not do anything which demoralizes people from wanting to do more things within the battalion. The solution for this would involve distributing responsibilities between the ranks, which would give members more tasks within SOBDE. The new system that was set up attempted to do this, but instead just forced everything onto the squad XO and having the Commanders/Squad lead sit there and do nothing.

Availability:

Currently I'm not occupied by anything except for my job that calls me in randomly due to me being an assistant, but I am free 24/7 on discord!

Monday to Friday: 12 PM EST to 12 AM EST

Weekend: 12 PM EST Till I go to sleep!

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

I started playing synergy September 14th 2022, still actively playing. My time on the server though is 741:504.

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes

Where do you want your battalion to be at the end of your term?: 

Activity:

Activity would hopefully become much better than it is right now, having my planned systems instated and in action by the end of my term. I see this as a simple task, and something I will have done, guaranteed.

Professionalism:

SOBDE would be roleplaying and setting a standard for what the server could hope to achieve, giving off a sense of elitism without the cockiness usually associated with it.

Officer & NCO Core:

Have a system set up for all the ranks to be able to do something with each rank set up to do something to help the battalion and not force all of it onto one person

Lore character Tryouts:

Ensuring each squad has its own tryout created, and that each squad is constantly full of the best possible members of the community.

Do you understand that If you go Inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

I do understand

Do you understand that your position has a three-month term limit, and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:

Yes I do understand

• Dumb 2

Currently: Delta-38 Boss

spacer.png

Forum Admin

+1

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Veteran Admin

+1 dad

• Friendly 1

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

+1 kinda a shit app.

• Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor Shaak Ti
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman

929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

During my time on the server, Som has been nothing short of an absolute amazing presence to be around. He is always lifting up the spirits of those around him and never seems to let anything get him down. From his constant motivation by screaming at the top of his lungs, to his serious side when he knows he has to sit down and get shit done, Som is the whole package. I truly believe if he were to get this position he would do great things and likely will lead SOBDE to greater heights! Easy +1 from the man who served under him when he was XO Outreach. Best of luck Som, hope you get it!

• Informative 1
  • Friendly 1

Current: Free man
Former: Lotta things (Notably HA and Wolffe)

Forum Admin

Helped you write this app, so I know its already good :EZ:

Just remember that passion and motivation can come across as headstrong and aggression. Don't let your own love for the battalion cloud your judgement when it comes to its betterment.

+1

• Friendly 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

• Director
Director

+1 ur kewl

• Friendly 1

+1

• Friendly 1

CG PVT BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Winner 2
  • Management

Congratulations! Your application for the position you applied for has been ACCEPTED!

Your term will end 3 MONTHS after this post. Good luck!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk