[MEGA] Fight For The Hellfire

Drone

Name: Drone

Who helped (If applicable): STEAM_0:0:95524740 (Zeros) STEAM_0:0:458597577 (Bane) STEAM_0:0:213582892 (Cubby) STEAM_0:1:604225931 (Lawrence) Sparky

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): No

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): The Clones Where Deployed To Stop The Deployment Of A Second Hellfire Missile, Within The Control Areas Bathroom They Also Found LT Vidar Who Had Been Kidnaped Hours Before Hand. To The Joy Of The GAR The Missile Was Sent Into A CIS Carrier Over The Base Instead Of The Base. 

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: Also No

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

3/2/2 I havent seen an event this "weird" in a while i asked the gms to chill on the T21s and i was told to cope before getting killed multiple times by the npcs and the one player controlled commando who respawned close to the tower and kept running in. I did not enjoy this at all and i did not have fun 

Edited by UndockedAphid77
Head Admin

2/2/4

Couldn't see the NPC's but they could see us, wasn't able to accurately fire and deal with hostiles.

Fog was bad. Couldn't use comms as often as we wanted. Didn't seem very organized but the effort was there.

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, UndockedAphid77 said:

i was told to cope

fair enough lmao

3/3/4

I actually had a lot of fun, but I did hear a lot of frustrations. The fog was heavy, the player controlled commando droid blasting through groups of people was uncalled for, and I noticed on countless occasions where people were having droids spawned on top of them (myself included in that bunch.) I know it is difficult to run an event across a whole map with the whole server, but that's why you have to choose a spot, encourage people to gather up, then spawn npcs.

I do appreciate the effort that was put into this though, it was fun.

2/3/3

The event was something, it was kinda stupid of droids being spawn upon us while we cleared it out the area then moved the another area, then got spawned on top of us again, plus was really confusing, lastly the player controlled commando droid blasting everyone was really uncalled for to be honest, event sounded good but was done poorly.

Currently: Delta-38 Boss

spacer.png