Meows Reg Reapplication

meowthemeower

Steam Name: Meow

RP Name: Meow

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:90701592 

Regiment you are applying for: 20th sector (GM, 104th)

How many terms have you held the position?: 1

How do you feel your previous term went?: Honestly chaotic and good at the same time, some things went well and some things went horrible. I learned so much and was hit by challenges along the way. Its hard to say how well I did during this time as Battalions were passed like candy back and forth between people so it was hard to annact plans and with the server decline in numbers It's hard to say how well I did with keeping numbers in the battalions. Overall I feel I fulfilled my role.

104th

Originally I didn't do much with 104th as they had strong leadership under Beetle and they didn't want me to interfere much, the most I did during this time was intel work, attend meetings, and give advice here and there. After the resignation of beetle and no surefire leader to take over I started taking a more hands on approach with 104th. The most recent thing I've been doing with them is starting up monthly goals for 104th, so far 41 things have been logged. These are things such as training, tx training, recruiting, and so much more. This has proven to be successful for the battalion and has helped them start progressing.

DU

I have to admit this is a low point in my term, although most if not all can't be blamed on me I still personally blame myself for the fall of this battalion, with inactive leadership and me unable to revive this battalion there isn't much to say about it.

GM

I was recently given the honor to work with GM again and honestly I haven't had to do much with them. Under the leadership of Mystic they have been stable for GM standards as of late. Although GM doesnt have alot of members as of currently its normal at least since the wipe of 21st transferring it to GM there numbers are normal to say the least. Training are being held, recruitment is taking place, and people joining are staying. Overall I feel I've been doing good with GM and hopefully can continue to do so.

501st

During the time I was above 501st it was stable with great numbers and poured my time into other battalions. I kept a close watch and kept up with the meetings hosted, interviews, and overall oversaw the battalion with not much needed from me during the short time I was above them.

41st

41st had a lot of ups and downs mainly based on leadership, as there regimental I did my best to support the leaders of the battalion and give advice in anything that was needed, This battalion specifically is hard to talk about as I was a CMD in 41st most the time I oversaw them.

I do want to apologize if any information is incorrect or missing, I don't remember what I eat in a day let alone the specifics of the last few months.

Why do you wish to remain a Regimental Commander?: I feel I can keep making positive changes to the server and player base. I have fallen in love with this position and how many people I interact with and the RP I'm able to do as well as the positive atmosphere I'm able to bring to many many people.

Current availability:5pm est-2 am est in discord or ts, in game time varies randomly but I hit my 40 hours.

What have you achieved within your regiment during your past term?:

Reworked DUs intel system, reimplemented 104ths monthly goal logging, assisted 104th with intel work and overall succeeded in achieving numbers again, mostly stable battalions all around and good and clear communication with everyone under me.

What improvements or changes do you plan on making within your regiment?:

Recruitment would be a big goal for improvement, although the battalions under me aren't doing bad with this aspect its always something we can improve on. I plan to continue to work with the battalions under me and constantly improve in this aspect.

Entertainment would be another point, have and will continue to improve all battalions in this aspect, events are happening and quest are a thing but I would love to see a big improvement in this

Overall I’d like to see more growth in some aspect of the battalions and I have been with the 2 under me.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: YES

Meow has been one of the best regimentals i've had the pleasure of working with. 

+1 from me.

• Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

As your a member of High command, Im curious what your thoughts on the current regimental structure and the post regarding it.

• Friendly 1

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

15 minutes ago, Gears said:

As your a member of High command, Im curious what your thoughts on the current regimental structure and the post regarding it.

I like the old way better, it defines the battalions and creates some sort of structure they can base things off of. While the current way is nice for HC cause it’s flexible it just doesn’t work in my opinion. You make plans going into your reg term and then half the battalions you make plans for are under different people and or you’re in the process of doing things and suddenly the battalion isn’t yours anymore. Less progress and less growth happens with this new system compared to old.

+1 

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

+1

• Agree 1
Spoiler

2ndACS SGM BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

+1

Listen bud. Dont blame yourself on the downfall of DU. We went through a lot man and once I left I feel like things changed a lot. Everyone played a part, but you helped a lot and thats what you do best is support when needed. Lets keep goin hard brother, gl in the interview jit.

• Friendly 1

Doom the Boom

• Management

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Management

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

You will be contacted by a Director or relevant High Command for your denial reason.

You may apply for another commander positions after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - DENIED

• Pay Respect 2
  • Dumb 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk