Battle of Endor

Zeros

Name: Zeros

Who helped (If applicable): Soccer, Wheezy, Wolfe, Cubby, Finn

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional):

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): DROIDS!

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate:

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

Arrested unfairly? Perceived bias? @ Zeros!

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952wd5z54vl09nbbv1okw

• Management

3/4/4

Gameplay was alright but at times it could be a little aids. Rocket spam in the CQC areas weren't very fun. Maybe a few would have been fine but there were like hundreds of rockets being fired in that area. 

I know you put a ton of care into the event. I can't say the same for some of the helpers however.

Performance was aight. Some hiccups but that's to be expected.

• Informative 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

2/2/3

Your standard deployment, nothing special, wasnt much story to follow and full of insta kill weapons. It was mindless fun but nothing to run home about.

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

4/4/3 I really enjoyed the event

CG PVT BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

• Coordinator
Coordinator

i joined pretty late into the oven but from what ive heard and saw seems like things went great!

4/4/4

was alot of fun roaming a map with a random squad 

4/3/5

Honestly enjoyed it but I felt the reason we split and scattered throughout the map, it would help if you forced people to stay in an area whether that is a push from the droid to lock us down or maybe a rockslide?

1 minute ago, Bro said:

4/3/5

Honestly enjoyed it but I felt the reason we split and scattered throughout the map, it would help if you forced people to stay in an area whether that is a push from the droid to lock us down or maybe a rockslide?

That was the plan originally at certain points, but groups were hard rushing and we had to compensate and backpeddle, which really hurt our planning and ability to give a better experience

Arrested unfairly? Perceived bias? @ Zeros!

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952wd5z54vl09nbbv1okw

3/3/4  The event had good story line. What you should have done is prop blocked certain areas with like rocks and make a path that leads to the enemy base. Then spawn droids around the path leading to the area. But there was an area were you could just go straight to the base. All of this if placed would have slowed the progress of the republic forces and you could control the speed of it.