[ACCEPTED] Midlife's Staff Application

Midlife

RP Name: Alpha-66 1stLT Muzzle

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:207780887

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: CST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to become an administrator to service the synergy community. From observing the last few weeks I have noticed that the ticket acceptance rate takes a while. I have to wait normally 1-2 mins for it to be accepted. I also want to become a GM on the server to build better dupes for off world deployments and to create stories. I also want to show new players that we are a friendly server when they first join. Something I also see is that new CTs are not shown around the map after they have been trained. It really is always about the orginal interaction with new players that keeps them on the sever. I know that everyone has there bad days on the server but you need to show your best attitiude as much as possible but maintain having fun on the server. It never hurts to be friendly and interactive with people of the community!

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I have had a lot of exprience with GMOD and with people. I am a friendly person I do not have really any beef with anybody. I love F1 Racing I love just racing in general not just F1. I love Yeat the music creator he has got some bomb ass music. I have loved star wars since I saw the original movies. I have always been a strategist at heart even when I was a little kid with legos and star wars action figures. This is me!

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I have been an NA on this server my time as staff was brief on synergy. I have also achieved Elite Administrator on Icefuse. I was also a TRO - Trainer Officer. I was in the GM program over there as well. I was  in a program called Recruitment  that allowed me to educate new Trial moderators and build them up into quality staff members. I was also a GM on Calamity Networks. 

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: Over 1500

+1. I believe Midlife would make a great staff member.

Edited by AntiMhatter
Typo

Former 41st GC REGL XO Tetra | Former Cin Drallig x2 | Former Serra Keto x2 | Former Branch Overseer Former Mace Windu

41st CMD Tetra

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor Shaak Ti
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman

929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor Shaak Ti
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman

929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=