Experience:

Clone:

Ranks:

501st PVT-SFC

Galactic Marines (Now 21st Nova Corps) SFC-MSG

501st MSG-CSM

501st WO-Major

501st CMD-XO (Under Omalic)

During my first experience becoming a full-time member of the community I learned many things from many individuals like Quill, Omalic, Phil, and others who have shown me what it means to contribute to a battalion, take more of a leadership role and create a working relationship with the vast majority of the battalion. So being Omalic’s XO for his second term really gave me an understanding on how to manage a battalion in multiple areas as well as establishing a communication outline for not only the officers but to the majority of the battalion. As Omalic being a different timezone we had alternate times we were on which overall gave us the biggest productivity out of our battalion. I do regret that I was not able to continue and exceed those teachings onto others at the time.

Captain Rex

Well for those that wanted me to add this here it is.

212th/327th PVT-SGT

501st XO (Under Stormzy)

After a 2 or 3 month hiatus, I decided to rejoin the server and try something new and that was basically just joining other battalions but I found myself joining the 501st again and attaining the rank of XO again. This time around, it was more of helping the battalion regain its strength. I was fortunate enough that Stormzy had enough faith in myself to be able to work together through this. And I feel as if we made an impact on how things were improved in the battalion before the merge. I really enjoyed myself the second time around!

Null-12 Sergeant A’den Skirata

Becoming a member of SO BDE was a new experience due to the presumptions of them from those who either have had negative experiences with them or those who did not know them at all. Not only did joining Null give me a fresh perspective on the server, but playing as A’den I felt the most comfortable as his rp fit my personality the most. Being friendly and willing to help others, even in the weirdest of situations. Most of my time as A’den I spent helping not only 501st with simulations and communication practices, but also helping 21st with EOD training and simulations for 187th for a short time. I just wanted to help other battalions that needed and/or asked for it.

41st 2ndLT-LTC

41st Commander

Since I joined the 41st officer core, I have set my sights helping the battalion with the main issue of being called a “meme battalion” or “retirement home”. But even though I was a member of the battalion I played a more passive role. I would advise Bruise on issues brought to me by other members of the battalion and help him make decisions based on them. I basically watched them and did recruitments when I could with simulations here and there. As I continued to watch I figured that me doing so was not helping the situation much so I decided to take a more direct approach and start being more vocal about the ongoing issues. Making everyone aware of it and how it is progressing. I became staff again just so I am able to increase the ways I can continue to produce for these guys.

41st BCMD Gree

As my term is coming to an end, during my time as Gree I have changed many of the internal issues I saw within the battalion. With the help of some we were able to increase the standard of the battalion. I was able to complete most of the plans I have set for the battalion. Now all I have left is to shift the officers within the battalion. Though I now have the officers in the battalion in which we have a stable core, we still need to keep the focus on the progression of the battalion. I will continue to work with those in my battalion to continue the process in which I have started. And hopefully even under new leadership they are able to do so.

Recon Regimental Commander

Positions (Branches or Regiments):

501st HVYO

501st ARCL

501st PLTL

501st REGL

327th HVYO

Null EOD

41st MechL (PLTL and BARCL)

41st Green Company Lead

Jedi:

Ranks:

Rancor Padawan - KI

327th CMD Danyawarra (The only) K - Unnamed Master

My beginning path in the order was a weird experience. I went from just hopping on my jedi to help out a buddy of mine and use it as passive play. But once I became the named padawan for the 327th I was able to immerse myself in new and unique roleplay as the only wookie jedi on the server. I had to come up with my own rp and I believe it was the right one as I did research and used what I learned to push the limits of others. I really enjoyed my time being Danyawarra and being a part of the 327th. 

Jedi General Anakin Skywalker

Becoming Anakin was probably the weirdest experience I have had. Knowing I used to be 501st high command, I did not have a hard time adjusting to this role but it was a different time so much has changed within the battalion. Especially after the merge. The task was not a hard one but continuing to compromise with people in the battalion from both the former 187th and the 501st before the merge was a tedious task at first. We came to a better and mutual understanding and proceeded forward with everyone on the same page. I just wanted to continue to help the battalion I have known for most of my time on the server and will continue to help them if and when the time comes. 

Positions (Branch):

Guardian Manager (Under Elijah)

Guardian Manager Lead (Under Wynter)

Guardian Lead

High Jedi General

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

In the case of the 104th, I believe leadership is necessary for more growth. Granted we have capable leaders both in the officer core and enlisted. But there is a need for something more and I believe I can stir this group into the right direction. My experience as a counselor (IRL) and my prior positions can speak for the possibilities for the future of this battalion.

Availability:

6pm - 12am EST

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

since 2018 around 3k actual game hours

Do you have a microphone?:

yes

Where do you want your battalion to be at the end of your term?:

In general I just want the battalion to have more of a presence within the server. This battalion already has the method to improve with their monthly goal system, diversity of training and responsibilities. There just needs someone who will push for these activities within the battalion from top to bottom. Just with the small time I have returned, I have noticed how quickly the 104th can be involved in any situation. Whether it is negotiations in passive rp, QRF in on planet recon situations, heavy assaults with the TX. But in order to be effective in these areas we need to show that we can be here for it. Not saying I'm looking for anything unrealistic. But being around a few hours a day or at least being consistent with your schedule would be good enough. But those who have greater responsibilities will have to communicate very well because I believe that is another area in which we currently lack. I want the 104th to be a part of the main battalion not only in activity but in server necessity as well. 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:

yes

spacer.png

19 minutes ago, Cronis said:

In the case of the 104th, I believe leadership is necessary for more growth. Granted we have capable leaders both in the officer core and enlisted. But there is a need for something more and I believe I can stir this group into the right direction. My experience as a counselor (IRL) and my prior positions can speak for the possibilities for the future of this battalion.

your reason for you deserving BCMD being about 5% the size of your exprience where you basically say nothing just shows how much you don't care

You also copied most of this application from your last few apps, you have changed I think about a paragraph from those ones. 

-1, maybe put in some effort? like pretend to care and not that you just want one of the many open BCMD positions

• Funny 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

Forum Admin
Just now, Cronis said:

I just have the time

based.

• Dumb 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

4 minutes ago, Comics said:

your reason for you deserving BCMD being about 5% the size of your exprience where you basically say nothing just shows how much you don't care

You also copied most of this application from your last few apps, you have changed I think about a paragraph from those ones. 

-1, maybe put in some effort? like pretend to care and not that you just want one of the many open BCMD positions

1. The only thing I copied was my experience
2. If I did not care I wouldn't have put it up in the first place. If you dont know, I tend not to waste time to fluff apps. I say what I have to say and move forward

spacer.png

Just now, Stormzy said:

Hey buddy! Can you go a bit more in depth with your goals for the 104th? We have spoke about a few here and there but I'm just looking for a good image on your game plan.

Sure. Mostly improving activity within the battalion is always the first step;
Right now the 104th have most of their tools to succeed but there is not someone who pushes the battalion to move forward. In my eyes and many others, it is just at a stand still and we want it to move forwards. The monthly goals we have already gives huge incentive to active engagement on the server. But it is more than that. Right now the server is not and probably will not go back to what is was. But that does not mean we stop trying to put some effort into making things enjoyable for everyone so we should be promoting fun and engaging roleplay or activities during slow hours whether it is battalion base or general pop. 104th have many things like Wolfpack, negotiation training, TX-130 training, etc. There are already individuals within the battalion and are trying to improve upon things but has not been to much avail.

spacer.png

i've worked with you before, and i would love to work with you again.

Edited by Mystic

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

+1 didn’t expect this to happen 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

+1 since coming back and joining 104th you and stormzyy are 100% one the most active and i agree that 104th need active and dedicated leaders within the battalion you have the experience and i think you would do great as Woffle and i hope to keep working with you and help you make 104th great again.   

Spoiler

2ndACS SGM BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

12 hours ago, Conrad said:

Hey buddy! Can you go a bit more into detail on this please. 

Sure. After I got Rex, a friend of mine was starting up a server and asked me to help him out with the start up and get it going. I didnt mind doing since it was only when I was not playing on the server about 12am and onwards. A few members from this community joined that server and spoke about me being over there and inadvertently got me removed from the position. I was never talked to from said leadership at the time but I dont harbor any bad feelings from it

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

spacer.png

+1.

No doubt one of the best leaders I ever worked with.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

On 11/16/2022 at 10:52 PM, Cronis said:

Galactic Marines (Now 21st Nova Corps) SFC-MSG

:Bruh:

(+1)

Edited by Mystic

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

• Management

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Congratulations! Your application for the position you applied for has been ACCEPTED!

Your term will end 3 MONTHS after this post. Good luck!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED