Cronis

RP Name: 104th ARF SSG Cronis

Steam ID:

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: VA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: IRL Started working multiple jobs

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): The reason I am reapplying is just to try to help out the server anyway I can. I believe that I can help keep the player base active at times whether it is with events, encounters, or small rp opportunities when there is not much going on. Hopefully just be able to entertain the masses to increase interest daily.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I think it was pretty good. Was able to be well rounded in helping and hosting events and making sure things were taken care of that I was able to do. Things started to slow down and stagnated when I got another job. Now things are smooth and got a good break.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Of course

• Friendly 1

spacer.png

+1 the old lads coming back

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

God damn. Returning GOATs

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=