Changes to SOBDE

Marvel

• Management

Name: Marvel

RP Rank: Sergeant (CMD equivalent)

Suggestion: Remove the Grey RC system from SOBDE

Implementation: Keep SOBDE battalionized but remove the current system in place where to join Delta, Omega, or Bad Batch you must first join Grey RC. This will leave SOBDE with just Delta, Omega, and Bad Batch and instead of their pool of potential candidates being 4-8 or less it would be opened to the public. Boss, Niner, and Hunter will be the choices for anyone wanting to apply for BCMD like it already is.

Lore: N/A

Workshop content if applicable: N/A
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: Remove
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job: Republic Commando Trooper

Slots: 0

Description: Removed

Model: Removed
(Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu)

Weapons: N/A
(If you want a modfication to a weapon/saber you must put the weapon string in the suggestion. Ex. tfa_e5 (Get this from the Q menu))

Add or Change: Remove
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job: Republic Commando Commander

Slots: 0

Description: Removed

Model: Removed
(Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu)

Weapons: N/A
(If you want a modfication to a weapon/saber you must put the weapon string in the suggestion. Ex. tfa_e5 (Get this from the Q menu))

Other: With the server's current state and looking at the track record of SOBDE since the Grey RC changes the battalion currently believes that this will be the best course of action for the battalion rather than dealing with the cards we have. It has been extremely difficult to get this battalion back on it's feet considering the systems in place. Plenty of people want to be all these cool RC lore characters but majority of them don't want to be watered down RC that's only purpose is to wait for the position you want to open and then do another tryout to potentially become that character.

Any questions send them my way. I'll be sure to answer them.

• Winner 2

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Holy shit, fuck yes. Massive +1. I had a lot of fun in my near full year of time in SOBDE, but there was always an awful taste in my mouth coming from Grey RC. Grey RC has been nothing but problems, whether it was joining it or trying to manage it as SOBDE HC. Grey RC could work on it's own as a separate squad that would be simple and easy to get into, letting newer players still have a chance to get into SOBDE without needing to go through grueling tryouts, but it will never work as a waiting room that is required.

GMD HA / Guild LT / Dev. Assistant Mavelle 
unknown-8.png

+1 With how SOBDE is doing right now without it having no grey rc right now, it's working perfectly and the battalion becoming more stable over time. This suggestion could still help SOBDE by removing grey rc and maybe adding another squad later down the line with uniqueness added to it.

Edited by Som
wanted to put a better reason

Currently: Delta-38 Boss

spacer.png

+1 So how the old SO BDE was, just a Battalion like how it already worked

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

+1,

I believe SOBDE will function better and have a better flow of lore characters if this is to be accepted. AS much as I wanted the Grey RC idea to work in my honest opinion it just doesn't. Let's get back to a winning formula but keep them in the battalion format. Best of both worlds.

why-are-you-booing-me-questioning.gif

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

"We'll get it done, Colonel. Six out."

I mean. I'd leave Gregor as a position like the others, but yeah Grey RC was a waste. +1

• Dumb 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor Shaak Ti
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman

929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

+1 

CG PVT BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

• Director
Director

+1

+1, might have to change that though if you don't fix the announcement perms in the discord..

• Dumb 1

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
Navy CoE Commander Tec, CT PVT Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Founder
Founder

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been DENIED.

If the same suggestion is submitted again within 60 DAYS of this post it will be automatically denied.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - DENIED

Denial reasons:
(These are some reasons that your suggestion might get denied for.)

• Not providing sufficient information.
    • Ex: Just linking the workshop and not giving us the actual model path you want to use.
  • The addon's size is way too big compared to its content(s).
    • Ex: 35mb for one model.
  • Lack of feedback.
    • Ex: Post has been up for 3 weeks and only received 1-10 votes.
  • Majority negative feedback.
  • Bad optimization and/or causes bad performance on the server.
  • Having multiple suggestions within one thread.
  • Bothering leadership/development team regarding a suggestion.
  • Suggesting a previously denied suggestion within 60 days of denial.