HEAR ME OUT ok just hear me out

Ok so ive been thinking alot about the server recently and have been wondering what we can do with our numbers as a whole (Which have already been decent but ive seen better on here.) We need something extravagant, something different, something special! Which is why I want to bring to your attention of battalions. No im not saying add more battalions but replace them with new or bring back old ones. The main ones im thinking of are the 91st and 327th. These battalions had some pretty good activity from what ive been told about them.

But who would we take out to add these in you say? easy 41st and DU. My reasons for this are for the 41st it will kind of give everyone in the battalion brand new palate to go off of and its just nice for a change to have a sort of new reconnaissance batt. Secondly replacing 327th with DU is simple. Im sorry to say this blatantly but DU is inactive as fuck. Think about it. The last time ive seen DU actually like ACTIVE ACTIVE was when Dennis was XO and Brimstone. but thats just me sure DU has had some good times but it usually dies down very quickly.

Again please dont like dumb this or anything PUT ACTUAL INPUT. It will help me understand if this has been looked at before or reasons why this shouldnt happen. Im only putting this out there right now due to the activity of 41st and DU. 41st does have some more members now but for me i kinda miss 91st as it was pretty cool. THANKS for looking at this im looking forward to hearing everyones feedback!

• Bruh 5

So you rather get rid of a battalion that is actually rebuilding for the better for a battalion that looks cooler. I know I’m not on as much in the middle of the week but between different time zones and work i barley get to do anything. If you want more people to actually get back on the server. Think about what got you on the server in the first place. Everyone talks about the good old days but back then we had less stuff, but we had more creative for rp. People would interact with Bh or Sith. You don’t need GMs or staff to do everything. The server was player driven. 

4 hours ago, KillJoy said:

So you rather get rid of a battalion that is actually rebuilding for the better for a battalion that looks cooler. I know I’m not on as much in the middle of the week but between different time zones and work i barley get to do anything. If you want more people to actually get back on the server. Think about what got you on the server in the first place. Everyone talks about the good old days but back then we had less stuff, but we had more creative for rp. People would interact with Bh or Sith. You don’t need GMs or staff to do everything. The server was player driven. 

We've had this talk. DU is rhe most out if place, loreless, pointless battalion.

There is nothing special about them except their heavy rules and shield. There's nothing to use rhen for, that's why they're the only ones with fanon vecauee their lore is that terrible.

The reason this post is terrible is because it asks for 91st or 327th back lol 2 equally useless battalions who have been removed I think 3 times each.

We need to remove battalions and then leave it like that. DU takes up room and its room we don't have at all, it needs to be rid now and without a replacement

Edited by Comics
  • Agree 3

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

11 minutes ago, Comics said:

We've had this talk. DU is rhe most out if place, loreless, pointless battalion.

There is nothing special about them except their heavy rules and shield. There's nothing to use rhen for, that's why they're the only ones with fanon vecauee their lore is that terrible.

The reason this post is terrible is because it asks for 91st or 327th back lol 2 equally useless battalions who have been removed I think 3 times each.

We need to remove battalions and then leave it like that. DU takes up room and its room we don't have at all, it needs to be rid now and without a replacement

or we could add an OC battalion thats exclusive to synergy as a hook

• Disagree 4
  • Bruh 1
9 minutes ago, Mazen said:

@Zensraswhats your take on this?

havoc squad is fan fiction of a man whose no longer on the server

if you bring 327th back -  @Bucklan needs to come back fully drunk and given PTS for a DB so he can sing the song of his people

Edited by Zensras
less insulting - more zenposting

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

53 minutes ago, Comics said:

Was talking about 41st my guy not DU 

I honestly don't think adding a new battalion or removing one would change NEARLY as much as most people seem to think. People get on when their friends are on, and people don't get on when their friends aren't on. That's about as deep as I've seen it get over the past months :(.

On that note, I think we should add a battalion, but instead of clone troopers its mouse droids. Mouse droid battalion. 100th Mouse Droid Battalion. 4th Sector Mouse Droid Unit. 399th Mouse Droid Regiment.

Edited by Mavelle
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 1

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

9 hours ago, Wheezy said:

No im not saying add more battalions but replace them with new or bring back old ones. The main ones im thinking of are the 91st and 327th.

So... basically just reskinning 2 battalions?

I don't really see what this changes, but..whatever floats your boat I guess.

Edited by Taz
8 hours ago, A-a-ron said:

DU and GM shoulda been removed years ago but savior complexes get in the way

Nothing unique in GM anymore. +1 for removal
(the models kind of grew on me though, theyre so nice and GM still has better activity than DU)

DU was last active under Razen. He could come back and literally make it the most active battalion on the server. That's just how DU is. 

Edited by Mystic

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor Shaak Ti
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman

929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

3 hours ago, Mavelle said:

I honestly don't think adding a new battalion or removing one would change NEARLY as much as most people seem to think. People get on when their friends are on, and people don't get on when their friends aren't on. That's about as deep as I've seen it get over the past months :(.

Mavelle hit it right on the head though. This would've worked about a year ago when we had 90+people in prime time still. But making this change would just make more people resign or cause something of a inactivity spur for the people being removed from their positions. 

Battalions need numbers to live, if we remove someone with 2 people and they resign, youre just going to take players from active battalions and it'll be centered around 2-3 battalions all over again. It'll just shift the populous instead of adding to it. 

• Agree 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor Shaak Ti
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman

929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=