2000 Days of CWRP

First off, I know this is totally lame and weird lol.

I know, probably not QUITE 2000 days considering my time spent not being active, but it's damn close if not. I've been reflecting/feeling nostalgic a bit lately on the time I've spent here, Thought it'd be fun, even though kind of weird, to post a photo/video dump of my time. I sadly did not take a lot of pictures some years, I wish I took more. Just a forewarning, I'm formatting this for desktop view haha. It may come out HORRENDOUS on mobile view.

?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Lette    ?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Lette 

Group picture with my first battalion, with Zander as Neyo (if you remember). August 4th, 2016.      Lots of youngling trying out, lol.

?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Lette    ?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Lette

Early Doom's Unit. Anyone remember when the Z6 made the "activating" sound constantly?

This is something you could get banned for at the time. Got away Scot free.

Hands down one of the best event job names I've ever seen. This was RedHawk.                                Odyssey's final briefing. I doubt many people remember him, this is when he quit though. Biggest debrief I'd ever seen.

These two pictures are from probably the proudest time I've ever had on the server. First time I ever got BCMD, taking over a completely foreign battalion (ARC at the time, renamed to Rancor a few months later). Was probably the most hostile takeover ever seen, probably one of the first battalion wipes. Ended up dealing with raids and RDM attacks from the old regime for at least 3 months afterwards. This was a battalion that would give you a free pass if you said "fuck n#$!&rs" at ANY point in the tryout, and was finally shaping up to be a respectable battalion. Thanks a ton to Kazane for helping with this, would not have been possible without him. You guys still feel the effects of his work today, as he had a huge part in making the ARC training system. Most of it is still in place today, although, it has been altered. You can call him mom.

?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Lette - Biggest party on base, 40 credit cover charge. Video can be found here if you want to see it all.

Ion team!

?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Lette     ?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Lette

Probably the peak, however, it didn't last long. This would mark the end of our time at Icefuse, as shortly after this base map released, we would split off to Synergy. This was a cool map though! Had one of the best order 66 events here! I know it's not technically Synergy so maybe I shouldn't include it, but I believe that pre-split Icefuse counts towards "Synergy Lore"

?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Lette

I sadly don't have any pictures of when we first transferred over, this is the oldest one I have. Gave 91st a shot shortly after passing Rancor over to Vint, was very short-lived.

This was our first quartermaster.

Back when ARC Trooper "Fourdo" had 4 whitelist spots. Was me with @Dragon @Daytona211 @Stockings

?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Lette - I had a way with LAATs during my time with Base Ops. Further proof can be found here.

Friendly relations with the regs, haha.

Don't have any pictures of me initially getting marshal, but, I do have a video I saved of when I was supposed to be "super serious". Thanks @Venom/TJ for lightening the mood, I was definitely very nervous at the time of recording, hence the horrendous laugh... This was probably my third-most proud moment

Anyone remember my seizure room?

Probably the worst promotion I've ever seen, had to keep it. Sorry to call you out @GM-3022 Havok

These are the last screenshots I have, ending March 21, 2021. Sorry if this ended up being too long, tried to keep it to a minimum. And yeah like I said and I'm sure many of you will say it, is lame nostalgia, feel free to call me whatever for it haha. Just been feeling nostalgic lately, couldn't tell you why...

• Friendly 1
  • Pay Respect 3

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

real ones remember hangar 1 and also when debrief was under the ramp to MHB or when that was brig and only real ones remember the chicken nugget jedi temple and only real ones remember the truly happy feeling you'd get when you'd log on after a day at school and just sit there and play with random strangers way older than you online and be so happy surrounded by so many people who shared this common interest with you and for a time in your life with such confusion you learned some stuff about yourself and then grew to be a happier more better off person because of this game you played when you were 11

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=false ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=false ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=false ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=false?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=false?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=false?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=false

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=false?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=false

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=false?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=false

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=false?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=false?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=false?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=false

starwarsRP shaped me

• Winner 1
  • Pay Respect 2

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

Joined beginning of 2019 on Endor, one the best times to start the server wish I was in the beginning to see how much things have changed

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

3 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

real ones remember hangar 1 and also when debrief was under the ramp to MHB or when that was brig and only real ones remember the chicken nugget jedi temple and only real ones remember the truly happy feeling you'd get when you'd log on after a day at school and just sit there and play with random strangers way older than you online and be so happy surrounded by so many people who shared this common interest with you and for a time in your life with such confusion you learned some stuff about yourself and then grew to be a happier more better off person because of this game you played when you were 11

starwarsRP shaped me

Feel that man. I was 16 years old when I started, never even had a job yet. Now I'm 22, will be 23 in a few months, graduated university, working full time. To think, I won GMod in a damn GIVEAWAY, if I didn't get so lucky, I would never have joined up.

Also makes me think about how the very VERY specific chain of events got me the great friends I did. I was initially trained by a DU, so like most, my intention was to join the battalion of my trainer. Just so happened on the way to their tryouts, I passed by a 91st, and thought that they looked too cool, so I decided to go there. What if I didn't join 91st? I've thought about this before, it's such a damn rabbit hole. 91st is where I met Zander and Tomas, two of my first friends I ever made. Through them, I because friends with Joah (our battalion jedi at the time). I joined the Intel team which Joah ended up running, I tried going for Intel manager but instead he decided to make Forseen the manager, and because of that, I ended up gaining probably the best friend I've ever had online. Because of people in the 91st pushing me, I applied for ARC BCMD, which ended up shaping the last 6 years I've been here. ALL because I joined 91st. It's crazy to think about.

The game looked fucking awful, but it was so much more fun back then

It was 100x more nostalgic and made the server have a softer warmer feel to it

I wish i would've played more earlier. I regret it. 

Edited by Mystic

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

1 hour ago, Mystic said:

The game looked fucking awful, but it was so much more fun back then

It was 100x more nostalgic and made the server have a softer warmer feel to it

I wish i would've played more earlier. I regret it. 

While I wish the population was higher, you guys are getting it the best for sure. Far more development potential, much better ai, quest system looks awesome. You have so many more tools to make events, such as consoles, shield generators, etc. Far more than we had back then.

5 minutes ago, Fizzik said:

While I wish the population was higher, you guys are getting it the best for sure. Far more development potential, much better ai, quest system looks awesome. You have so many more tools to make events, such as consoles, shield generators, etc. Far more than we had back then.

True, While it has improved, the atmosphere hasn't and truly in the end, thats what makes or breaks a server.

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

1 hour ago, Bbstine said:

He doesn't know pepeLaugh
It's Republic Medics, we used to assign members of the RM battalion to serve as medics in other battalions.

Lmao I remember that, good times. Back when 91st was the only battalion with their own medics for years!

On 11/8/2022 at 9:26 PM, Fizzik said:

Don't have any pictures of me initially getting marshal, but, I do have a video I saved of when I was supposed to be "super serious". Thanks @Venom/TJ for lightening the mood, I was definitely very nervous at the time of recording, hence the horrendous laugh... This was probably my third-most proud moment

one of my favorite moments on the server

• 1 month later...