Naffen

Forum Admin
RP Name: Rancor BCMD Blitz
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:165771706
VIP (Y/N): Y
Timezone: GMT

What was your previous staff rank?: Senior Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: Left the staff team because of a lack of motivation for staff work and mainly the GM side of things

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I wish to rejoin the staff team due to my recent urge to join the staff team to try continue my work and provide support for the players. I've always liked staff work and due to the new changes recently made where I don't have to do GM work and could focus on staff related issues has peaked my interest to rejoin. I've also always been on top of the rules and try to stick to them and enforce them like I've been attempting to do. Patrols and small scenarios are still something I'd enjoy and look forward to creating to keep the player base entertained.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I feel like my previous time as staff went well. I kept on top of my staff work and always tried to as much as I could without taking the main stream routes. I hadn't really had any issues as my time in staff so I think it all went well.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

months as sole Forum Admin and isnt even granted legend. What a crime. +1

• Agree 1

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

lmfao. this looks hilarious

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor Shaak Ti
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman

929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.