RoboRobs Gree Resignation

RoboRob_

Battalion:41st

RP Name: RoboRob | Gree

Date: 11/2/2022

Reason: I had a whole 3-page college essay written out, but I somehow deleted all of that? the gist of it was as follows: I've been struggling to pay the bills for a long time now and i am now currently homeless and will not be able to participate on the server. I'm sorry to all those I let down. I'm truly sorry for leaving the 41st the way it is. I wish i couldve put my ego aside and reach out for some help, but I was embarrassed of letting people know I was about to go homeless

Goodbyes:

@SEXICO I'm sorry I couldn't finish my term like I promised. I wish to make it up to you sometime

@Batdog Im sorry i couldnt make the 41st great, you were the greatest mentor i couldve had

@Keegan Im sorry i couldnt do more

@KillJoy Keep up the good work, I believe in you

@Conrad Keep being you, You showed be there is always a grey area.

@Cox Guh!

@Hanz Stay sane

@Brookyln Thanks for showing me there are good leaders

@meowthemeower Thanks for believing in me for Gett 

To anyone specifically I didn't mention know that I love you all and you are all my family till the day i die

• Friendly 4
  • Pay Respect 5

Former:  41st XO GettWolfpack Boost | Unnamed Wolfpack Officer | 41st BCMD Gree / Jedi Knight / SG Lieutenant Faro Argyus             
spacer.png

Stay safe man. Keep your head on straight. You can really lose yourself in these situations. But have hope it'll get better. I believe in you man. Pick yourself up and prosper like you were always meant to.

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Just now, RoboRob_ said:

@Keegan Im sorry i couldnt do more

No worries man. Your changes were good in the time you had. I consider you a friend, and I wish you the best. You were a great Gett and a great Gree.

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

Lets Start a KickStarter for Rob

• Agree 3
  • Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st PLTL hawk (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Temple Guard Lead (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)

I'm Sorry here brother you have not let anyone down the time you were BCMD was great in that small time, be safe!!! 

Spoiler

2ndACS SGM BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Being self employed, i know your pain man. I have been close to homelessness myself more than once. I’m sorry your escape has been taken from you, but I hope to see this inspire you to greater heights soon. If you can get some scratch together, get an old ass van and put a mattress in the back. Start a go fund me. I don’t know where you are so I can only give really general advice, but homelessness doesn’t need to be as painful as it might otherwise be. You got this man, focus on your life. I am very sorry it’s come down to this for you. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Former: A lot of shit dude

SEEING AS IT’S COMING INTO WINTER, GO TO MENARDS AND GET YOURSELF A THICK OLD MILL JACKET. I have had one for years. and it’s served me very well in the winter. They’re not flashy, but they’re damn good coats for a reasonable price

Former: A lot of shit dude

o7 take care

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

• Coordinator
Coordinator

o7, thank you for all the work you did! Please feel free to reach out if we can help in any way.:)

Focus on yourself first king, always. Let me know if you need ANY help. You’re one of my boys back in the day and even though I’m not around as much here, I’m still here for you regardless. Keep your head up, good things will come. :pepeSalute:

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif