REGA / ARCL x2 / TCXO / ITO 

TC CPT Fives

332nd Lead LTC Vaughn

Jedi:

41st Knight

Staff:

Vet Admin

GMO

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?

Since I began my time on Synergy, I have been heavily involved with the 501st. My commitment to the battalion is not even a question; I believe I have the full support of my battalion.  Throughout the last few months, I have been heavily involved in the running of this battalion. I believe the things that I have done and will do will greatly benefit it. Additionally, I think I am a very solid candidate for becoming a BCMD due to my strong relationships with the 501st and other high commands on the server. Since my main objective is the reputation and image of the 501st, if I get this position, I will continue to improve and grow this battalion.

Availability:

6 hours a day 5 days a week average

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

since July 31st To be precise 537:54:42.

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes

Where do you want your battalion to be at the end of your term?:

Squad Implementation :
My ideas so far for this implementation are to enhance RP within the battalion. Furthermore, I want to improve our teamwork during events and make us look more in sync, I want to designate people to be team lead and take responsibility for there team. as well as just helping to improve there communication and tactics as a squad I think this can help them individually and help the battalions image. By the end of my term at the least I want this idea to be fully up and running with a full 3 squads that function very well

Torrent Company:
By the end of my term I would like to have a full TC although its highly unlikely at the least I would love to have a high quality TCC and TCXO that i trust to take care of the sub unit and fill the slots with quality people that can RP exceptionally in those positions people that take there character personality straight onto onderon base and represent that character with there own little twist I would love to see that by the time a new rex is coming in to fill the slot

332nd Company:
At the end of my term, I want a solid officer core that can ensure we have a quality unit filled with awesome people. For the most part, I believe the 332nd is in a good spot, but it can be significantly improved.

Regimental Structure:
The goal of my term is to have at least two active officers in each regiment by the end. At this point, that's a stretch but hopefully by the end of my term, we will have 8-10 people on average per day again and be able to fill those slots to make us the best we can be. One of my biggest objectives with regard to regiments is to ensure people are placed where they belong and not just in the first regiment they encounter. I want everyone in the regiment to enjoy the RP they create.

NCO Core:
By the time my term ends I want a solid and active NCO Core in a whole biggest thing we are lacking at this moment is battalion moral now if we revitalize the NCO core with a bunch of people who care about the people and image of this battalion now with that being said just having a core that will host trainings, patrols, and step up to lead in events just to boost the mood of our troops would be absolutely amazing and I'm completely dedicated to making that vision a reality I don't think it will happen overnight but i know with the right officer behind me it will happen

Officer Core:
I believe by the end of my term I can have a solid 5-8 officers that can basically handle running the battalion while waiting for another BCMD now with that being said its going to take some time finding some quality people to commit to the battalion and commit to helping rebuild Our NCO core as it's going to need a lot of work because of the inactivity within it most of that inactivity hopefully will change once the moral of the battalion comes up and I believe that can happen when a BCMD shows up on base

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:
Yes

Edited by BForBoris
  • Winner 1
  • Optimistic 1

Current Vaughn Ex. Fives

+1 very dedicated member of the 501st you are gonna go far my friend

spacer.png

Current:  Nothing                                                                                                                                                                        

Former: 104th BCMD Wolffe | 212th GCO ARFL Switchblade | 501st ARCO CPT Sina | Knight Etain Tur-Mukan  | Alpha-98 Nate 

+1 great guy has good experience, I believe would make a great Rex and i hope if u do get it, we get some good Rp going 

Spoiler

2ndACS SGM BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

12 minutes ago, Sina said:

+1 very dedicated member of the 501st you are gonna go far my friend

(love the Violet Evergarden pfp goated show)

Boris, I'm not sure why you mention what you want to do, and then say its unlikely. Your plans should be solid especially with a battalion like 501st at your disposal. 

but +1 i have quite abit of faith that even though you worded it this way, you don't mean those words. I wish you luckl!

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

1 minute ago, Mystic said:

(love the Violet Evergarden pfp goated show)

Boris, I'm not sure why you mention what you want to do, and then say its unlikely. Your plans should be solid especially with a battalion like 501st at your disposal. 

but +1 i have quite abit of faith that even though you worded it this way, you don't mean those words. I wish you luckl!

I mean it is unlikely at this point in time but once i get people i trust in positions they deserve it will be easy

Current Vaughn Ex. Fives

+1 easy day he is great person all around 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

• Management

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Dumb 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Congratulations! Your application for the position you applied for has been ACCEPTED!

Your term will end 3 MONTHS after this post. Good luck!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED