[ACCEPTED] Wheezy's Staff Re-Application

Wheezy

RP Name: 41st IC CSM Tenn

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:106026873

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: Senior Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: no

Why did you leave the staff team?: Left the server as a whole a while back. But now im here for a while now!

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I Want to do more for the server now that i am back here for some time. I want to get back here almost full time and progress through the staff team as it is one of my goals for the server to reach at least Veteran Admin. In general, I would like to help out again and be there for the community as part of the staff team. My main reason for rejoining the staff team is to help me progress in the community and become more known on the server as someone who is there for them when the need it whether as a normal trooper or a staff member.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): My time back then went pretty well from what I can remember it was a lot of fun. It was very different back then, but it was still enjoyable to be able to help the people I see on here every day. Never had any issues on the staff side of things so I was pretty content with my position at that time.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

I also want to put down here that i was staff a few times i believe 3 times total 1st time it was NA to A, 2nd Time was NA - SA 3rd time was just admin. 
I put SA because thats my highest rank i was before the change in staff if you want to have me as admin, I am open to it but would prefer i could stay SA. Reason I was only admin the 3rd time was because before if you reapplied for staff, you went down a rank from whatever you were before. Just wanted to put this out there in case any issues occur.

+1 Really nice guy would be great in staff again 

Spoiler

2ndACS SGM BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.