Naffen

Forum Admin

Steam Name: Naffen

RP Name: Alpha 17 XO Alpha

RP Rank: Executive Officer

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:165771706

Regiment you are applying for: Rancor BCMD

Experience:
(Only gonna count the ones that actually mean something and or are relevant)

SOBDE - Omega Squad Darman XO | Omega Squad Corr

Coruscant Guard - CMD Equivalent on Jedi | XO Equivalent on SOBDE Outreach

Rancor Battalion - Alpha-17 XO | Rancor Commander Colt | Alpha-17 x2 | Alpha-77

Jedi Order - Bardan Skirata | Jedi Master x2 | A'Sharad Hett | Arligan Zey | Consular Master

Bounty Hunter - Guild Marshal

Republic Navy - Base Ops Captain | Navy Ensign  

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I should become Blitz as I’m already the current lead of Rancor, have been for a while now and have had some ideas going forward which I’ve already started to implement in my current position and rank. Becoming BCMD is more of a formality thing for myself and the battalion as I’d wish for people in my battalion to continue to flow through the ranks and positions. Everything I can do as a BCMD, I’m already capable and have been doing as an XO, just want to give it a shot.

Documents:

Currently the documents in Rancor are all cleaned up and up to date, majority of them were out of date, and had wrong information and links which weren’t working so all of the Rancor documents are up to standards.

Relations with other battalions:

There has been issues between Rancor and a few battalions over the past couple months which I would hopefully want to say have slowly improved and gotten better, but I want to try to avoid this incident in the future by reaching out more with other battalions and encouraging coordination and joint participation in events and trainings which we have been trying to do.

I also want to maintain the standards that Rancor are setting and the standards that ARC uphold. Suggestions are always open though to those that are ARC Trained about what they would want to see changed and or improved within the ARC Program and within Rancor

Status of Rancor itself:

Me and the high command will go over the status of the current branches in Rancor this would be the leadership of specializations and seeing if they are still fit to hold these positions, I will also be working alongside Grivs and Malore and the rest of the officers to evaluate the activity of the current Alpha ARCs I have been getting many reports from both current Rancor members and people outside of the battalion that they don’t see some of the current Alpha ARCs on either at all or rarely and also we have deemed it fit to hold off on any changes for Alpha Designations. 

And no ARC training changes, because the Rancor officer corps feels as it is in a good spot at the moment, especially with the new NPC changes making a fun and good challenge for all that attend.

Do you understand the lore of your regiment?: Yes

Availability:

I am a European so my time is not the same as anybody else 

Monday to Friday  – 11am est - 6pm EST

Weekend - 8am EST - 8pm EST

Do you have a microphone?: Yes 

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: 

I want Rancor to be functional and professional. I want them to be well trained and maintain the standards we are to push onto the server in the ARC Program. I want them to listen to orders and dont disrespect other battalions within the server and be loyal. I want Rancor to be active, doing training, and recruiting often as we’ve already been doing. I want a structured and serious image for the server. I have a good system for managing and keeping my members in line. I want to make sure the next BCMD after me, can keep this image, and that they have an easy time doing it. and be fun.

Officer Corps and NCO Corps are currently at great positions and I’d want to keep and maintain it in the same way it is, with the same retention of players and activity there is.

As I have seen the new NPCs give a hard challenge to players that attend the training, the Grading system for the ARC Program has been altered to be a bit more lenient and friendly for the people attending as it's drastically harder than previously, whilst keeping the standards we set before.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes 

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your regimental commander rank?: Yes

• Bruh 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

You're right. As the current XO your job is basically the same thing the BCMD does. 

+1. Nothing would change except your pay and how youre viewed across the entire server. I look forward to working with you if you get the position.

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Banned

Should’ve been BCMD a long time ago. +1

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Dumb 1

r4ymo.gif

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Winner 1
  • Management

Congratulations! Your application for the position you applied for has been ACCEPTED!

Your term will end 3 MONTHS after this post. Good luck!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

• Funny 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk