Remove the clone wars prefix

Gears

Name: Gears

Suggestion: Remove the clone wars prefix and make the Staff ranks Prefix

Where would this be implemented?: on assignable tags

How would this benefit the TeamSpeak/Community?: Less ugly names, staff ranks become less of an eye sore.

Have you asked for Feedback from others about this suggestion?: N/A

Briefly explain why this should be implemented?: Its very clear that theres no new server on the horizon and currently having tags of either side of your name just sandwiches your name together, It looks really ugly with unreasonably long names on teamspeak and if the clone wars prefix isnt going to be removed. it should be atleast reduced to [CW]. I think this would better streamline the tags. Right now you could remove Clone Wars, make Staff ranks a prefix and you would get the same result without the needlessly long tags. Until an another server actually opens up (wont hold my breath), This would be the better option.

Edited by Gears

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

+ fucking 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

11 minutes ago, Gears said:

Its very clear that theres no new server on the horizon

Well, that just isn't true: 

• Funny 2
  • Confused 1

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

this is really stupid and is in no way affecting anything but just gives the team more to do. +1 if people really want it i  guess.

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor Shaak Ti
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman

929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Honestly, remove the staff rank part of the name also. Isn't the whole point of the tags that they tell you positions of players on the server? Just rely on that to do its job and remove a TON of name clutter with this double wammy.

+1

spacer.pngspacer.png

26 minutes ago, Conrad said:

Honestly, remove the staff rank part of the name also. Isn't the whole point of the tags that they tell you positions of players on the server? Just rely on that to do its job and remove a TON of name clutter with this double wammy.

I feel they are cluttered inbetween loads of tags, You could be spending needless time finding someone with the speficifc staff tag. Atleast with the way it is now, you know that they are staff by just the first glance.

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

• Retired Founder

I've removed the Clone Wars tag from all Teamspeak members.
I've made the staff tags the Prefix.
Reduced Veteran Admin to Vet Admin.
Moved Staff Rank tags to the far left spot of tags.

This suggestion has been ACCEPTED.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO TEAMSPEAK SUGGESTIONS - ACCEPTED

• Winner 2
  • Informative 1
  • Pay Respect 1