41stGC Sharpshooter 2ndLT Brooks

41stGCO ARCL CMD Brooklyn

41st ITDD / CDO (Chief Disciplinary)

41st Battalion Commander Gree

-------------------------

41st GCL XO Faie

DU: [Nov. 2019 - Nov. 2019]

DU ARC CPT Brooklyn

Rancor: [Dec. 2019 - Feb. 2020] - [Aug. 2020 - Jan. 2021] - [Dec. 2021 - May 2022] - [Sep. 2022 - Now]

Rancor RTL 1stLT Brooklyn

Alpha-98 1stLT Nate

Alpha-17 Captain Alpha

Alpha-77 Major Fordo

Rancor Commander Havoc

Alpha-66 MSG Muzzle
    Alpha-17 Captain Alpha

Alpha-78 XO Valiant

Alpha-66 2ndLT Muzzle

Alpha-77 Captain Fordo

Alpha-17 XO Alpha

Alpha-78 2ndLT Valiant

21st Nova Corps: [Jan. 2021 - Feb. 2021]

21stSO Lead 2ndLT Brooklyn

21stKU Captain Keller

Recon Regimental Commander: [Feb. 2021 - April 2021]

SOBDE: [April 2021 - July 2021] - [Oct. 2021 - Nov. 2021] - [Feb. 2022 - Now]

Bad Batch Crosshair [Rank: LTC]

Omega Squad 36 EOD Darman [Rank: SFC]

Iri Camas [Rank: MSG]

Jedi Commander Bardan Jusik [Rank: 2ndLT]

Jedi General Arligan Zey [Rank: XO]

Jedi Order: [Feb. 2022 - Now]
Bardan Jusik
    Jedi Commander
    Jedi Master
    Jedi General
    Director Arligan Zey

Marshal Commander: [May 2022 - June 2022]

Why should you become Guild Leader?:
When I think of a why, I can’t really think of an answer. Time to humble this question: Why do I want to be Guild Leader?

There are a couple reasons. I’ll start with the more personal and wholesome reason: 

The recent announcement of the Civilian Faction. The reason this is personal to me, is because some of the aspects that are going to be present within this new faction are things that I really wanted to see during my time as Guild Lead. While I didn’t have exactly this in mind, I’m still very excited on how it panned out. The ability to be the head that ushers in a HUGE change for my favorite faction fills me with so much motivation and excitement that there is no way I couldn’t apply for this. I have a lot of plans for this and really wanna go ham when the time comes. But that is further away, so let’s talk about the present.

The current state of the Guild. There has been a decent amount of tension between the Guild and the general population in the last couple weeks. Not to mention the struggles within the Guild on the Renown Economy, and processes on doing bounties. I’ll give a brief explanation on each:

The Economy: When the Renown Economy was reintroduced, it allowed people to buy and sell renown like a currency, but the issues that currently exist include inflation and bounty renown values. When the Economy came back, none of the bounties were updated to match this increase in distribution between players, which makes doing bounties near pointless. It is MUCH faster to just be Guild Leadership and get free renown for a little bit of effort. HALF that of actually doing bounties. Which leads me to my next point.

Bounty Process: The way bounties are done have always been subject to criticism for a while. One of the main issues with it, is that you spend more time doing doc work then you do doing the actual bounty. The other being the fault of the economy, and that the amount of renown you get for doing bounties is too little, depending on the job of course.
    These are things I can fix, as with my extensive knowledge on how the inner workings of the Guild structure is set up, it can be streamlined to promote both activity in bounties and drive to getting a worthwhile reward.

I want to fix the current state of the Guild while also planning for the future. I’ve taken some time to look for a structure that I want the Guild to have that will sustain it for now, but also set up a baseline foundation that will bring it into the conversion to Civilians.

Availability:
In Game:
Tuesday - Saturday: 5pm - 11:30pm EST
Sunday & Monday: 9am - 12am EST

Discord:
My job allows me to be on my phone pretty much all day. So I am basically available 17 hours a day for 7 days a week. Only time I am not is when I am sleeping.

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:
41st Battalion Commander Gree
104th Battalion Commander Wolffe (Twice)
Alpha-78 Executive Officer Valiant / Alpha-17
Helping the rebuild of 21st
Captain Keller
Recon Regimental Commander
Guild Leader (Two Terms)
Marshal Commander
RC XO Master Arligan Zey
Head Admin (For an hour)

What do you feel the role of the Guild Leader is?:
The Guild Leader has two functions: The Diplomat and the Playmaker. I shall explain both in two separate sections.

The Diplomat: A Guild Leader is the face of the faction. The face of the Guild. But they also act as such to the rest of the server. Working with the Republic to identify criminals, or for server sake, fugitive Bounty Hunters / Creating ties with other factions in RP to help or harm later down the line. Maintaining the image of the Guild is the main motive. A stable balance is needed for Bounty Hunters to truly thrie. As the Neutral / Hostile faction, a line needs to be drawn on both sides to have a good experience. Something both the Guild and the Republic must do together.
    The Playmaker: This is a word I felt described the role well. A Guild Leader can initiate Base Raids / Can “silence'' (PK) individuals if necessary / Can work with GM’s to include Hunters’ on events. There is so much a Guild Leader can do to entertain or create RP, that I call it a Playmaker. The abilities a Guild Leader possesses can improve the Guild’s Reputation with the Republic or worsen it. It’s an extremely volatile mix that if utilized correctly, can boost the faction to greater heights.

How do you plan to improve relations between the guild and the server?:
One thing that is very important to note going into this. Is that the Guild is the closest thing the server has to a Hostile Faction. At the end of the day, relations will never be perfect. Rule breaking, Main Character Syndrome, and a bunch of other factions will unfortunately be a constant occurrence. What I, myself, can do to improve relations is make sure that the people under me are following the rules in place and punish those attempting to expose loopholes for personal gain. At the bare minimum, having one side of the coin being polished and in line can improve on interaction, even if only a small bit.

On the topic of other factions, these are my thoughts:
    The Senate - It is essential that the Guild and Senate get along as we are to eventually become one. Communication and easing out any rough spots we have with each other is my primary concern.
    The Jedi & Naval - I lump these two together as they both have a common denominator with the Guild. This is where the most hostility comes from on both sides. It will be very difficult to find a perfect common ground, but I can admit that the mentality needs to change. As for how to go about it, it heavily depends on talking with the heads of those respective factions. I am eager to know the issues that these factions face because of Hunters and vice versa.
    The Clones - The only real thing I can say is both sides need to work on main character syndrome. As stated above, I will do my utmost to keep my people in check, and will rely on others to do the same. Not to mention I will tighten up the rules of PID and engagement so we can have a better common ground that isn’t so one sided.

Do you have a microphone?: 
Yes

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: 
Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term?
Yes

• Confused 1
  • Bruh 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Just now, Mazen said:

can you dive deep into this experience? 

Maddoxx trained me to be an HA, then I celebrate for a bit, then Xaze and Woeny message me to talk, then I was removed from HA.

• Funny 1
  • Informative 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

Just now, Mazen said:

how will use this experience to further your the citizen faction?

I really can't because I didn't do anything in that hour. 

• Pay Respect 1
  • Bruh 1

I think for my time as Mas Amedda, it was pretty hit or miss when you were Marshal Commander. I feel sometimes we ruffled eachothers feathers and for me it didnt feel you saw alot of value within the senate. Since then I do think it isnt completely the case and you have provided good criticism for me and If i was to stay as Mas, I was going to go forward with some of your proposals. However, Somehow Im still not sure what value and benefit to the server you see within the senate, compared to Me and other senators at the time. Which gives me a bit of hesitation to +1 this application.

You now could have an oversight more than before within the Galactic Senate. So my question to you is this. What value do you see within the Galactic Senate, Where does it fit within the server and what benefits does it give towards the RP experience, also what future do you see with the Galactic Senate, What authority should they have, how should they be treated and what additions do you feel would benefit them.

Edited by Gears

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

4 minutes ago, Gears said:

what additions do you feel would benefit them.

I'll answer this first. What additions I feel would benefit should be up to the Senate Leadership. While I have my views on how it should be run when it becomes a Civilian Faction. I don't think my views should be propagated onto them.

8 minutes ago, Gears said:

how should they be treated

10 minutes ago, Gears said:

What value do you see within the Galactic Senate

Senate has been tossed aside for a very long time. It is very easy to see that in the public eye. I believe Senate does have value and that value will be seen when Civilians come out. As for now? The Senate should be on equal footing as the Guild, not one over the other. I intend to work with Keegan just as much as I do my Lieutenants. For the time being, I don't intend to insert myself too much into the Senate's life, but be around to deal with issues that come up or work through problems that Keegan requests I help with.

16 minutes ago, Gears said:

also what future do you see with the Galactic Senate, What authority should they have,

I do not know exactly what the future holds for them so I apologize, but I cannot answer this.

16 minutes ago, Gears said:

Where does it fit within the server and what benefits does it give towards the RP experience,

To find where the Senate fits within the server, the faction should be allowed to experiment with the other factions to find the best way they can interact. Without forcing it on others I will add. As for benefits to RP, that will come down to the characters within the Senate. As their interactions will dictate others RP Experience. I don't think Senate Guards and Bills are everything that the Senate should be able to do for RP, but I will talk with Keegan on how he thinks it should improve or change.

I just hope to God you have the activity to uphold this and your XO/Master position. I really do. 

Its been awhile now and I think you're an outstanding person, with solid, legitimate plans for this new faction. 

I am glad to have gotten to know you abit better. Just please don't kyber rifle me in base raids.  +1

Edited by Mystic
  • Optimistic 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

+1 you got this my guy

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

52 minutes ago, Brooklyn said:

I intend to work with Keegan just as much as I do my Lieutenants. For the time being, I don't intend to insert myself too much into the Senate's life, but be around to deal with issues that come up or work through problems that Keegan requests I help with.

We had a conversation and agreed on many things for the future of Senate. As the Current Vice Chancellor Mas Amedda of the Galactic Senate of the Republic, I hereby proclaim I am +1ing this application! Good luck Governor sir.

• Friendly 1

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

As one of the current Guild LTs I sat down and talked to you further in depth as you just started getting active on your BH and just got marshal less then a week ago. As you know I had my concerns but after talking with you in depth about what your plains were I am going to +1 you in good faith that you will follow through on your ideas.

• Friendly 1
8 minutes ago, Marvel said:

What the fuck is Governor?

:HUH: 

Governor of Onderon

• Confused 1
  • Dumb 1
  • Bruh 1

On 10/28/2022 at 10:42 PM, Brooklyn said:
On 10/28/2022 at 10:19 PM, Gears said:

what additions do you feel would benefit them.

I'll answer this first. What additions I feel would benefit should be up to the Senate Leadership. While I have my views on how it should be run when it becomes a Civilian Faction. I don't think my views should be propagated onto them.

how should they be treated

What value do you see within the Galactic Senate

Senate has been tossed aside for a very long time. It is very easy to see that in the public eye. I believe Senate does have value and that value will be seen when Civilians come out. As for now? The Senate should be on equal footing as the Guild, not one over the other. I intend to work with Keegan just as much as I do my Lieutenants. For the time being, I don't intend to insert myself too much into the Senate's life, but be around to deal with issues that come up or work through problems that Keegan requests I help with.

also what future do you see with the Galactic Senate, What authority should they have,

I do not know exactly what the future holds for them so I apologize, but I cannot answer this.

Where does it fit within the server and what benefits does it give towards the RP experience,

To find where the Senate fits within the server, the faction should be allowed to experiment with the other factions to find the best way they can interact. Without forcing it on others I will add. As for benefits to RP, that will come down to the characters within the Senate. As their interactions will dictate others RP Experience. I don't think Senate Guards and Bills are everything that the Senate should be able to do for RP, but I will talk with Keegan on how he thinks it should improve or change.

While I have my concerns when it comes to the future of the Senate, I believe its mostly out your hands and are willing to work with whatever comes, I believe you are at the very least capable. +1

• Friendly 1

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Winner 1
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

Congratulations! Your application for the position you applied for has been ACCEPTED!

Your term will end 3 MONTHS after this post. Good luck!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED