Claw`s Retirement

I have been here for a long time but I just can't do it anymore. I need to join the rest of the people in retirement. I need to move on from the server. I don't feel at home here anymore so my time has come to go. I will miss all of you It has been fun. This has been on my mind for a long time so don't think you can change my mind. and I guess it is a good time for me to do it now. so we see where the future takes me. 

@Brooklyn Brooklyn I want to thank you for the stuff we have done together you are without a doubt one of the best people I have worked with on the server 

@Conrad you gave me chances and Jedi and I am grateful for that my friend I will miss you

@Stix Stix you are one of my favourite British people 

@meowthemeower Meow you will make a great Mace Windu

@Void Void my man my favourite British person it was always great working with you

@Metro good luck and the rest of your term Will miss you 

@Ollie_ you are one off the funniest people I have worked with on the server hope you get HA

@Satanoutstanding Intel director

@Bbstine thank you for all the stuff we have talked about you are without a doubt one of the best people in this community

• Friendly 3
  • Pay Respect 3

Current: Retired

Former:  BCMD Blitz, Guild Lieutenant, Jedi Branch Overseer-x2, Guild Leader | Jedi Council Member

Banned
1 hour ago, Lovestruck said:

What did you do, again?

Ain’t u resign after posting that 🤡 ahh post 

• Dumb 1
  • Bruh 4

r4ymo.gif

Claw there is a lot I want to say here. You and I have had a fucking history in these years. I had a great time serving with you wherever we were. Doesn't matter how long we don't talk. We will pick up right where we left off. Get some much needed rest. I'll see you around. o7

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

o7. I'll inevitably raid with you again. 

• Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Banned
On 10/28/2022 at 3:02 PM, Lovestruck said:

What did you do, again?

coming from the most forgettable Jedi master to exist…..

• Winner 1

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times