[Denied] TheInfamousTrollJess PERMED????

jess

Name: JessTheInfamous
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:519588464
Ban Reason: alting
Date of Ban: 10/26/2022
Length of Ban: PERM
Staff Member(s) Involved: misfit
Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal: okay so i was doing my thing, walking around telling shock to deal with the droids because they dont do anything then after dieing a few times i get permed no reason what so ever!!!!!!!!! no getting talked to, theres NO misfit staff on the discord either, NOTHING. and i would love to see proof that I alted cause i know for a fact i did not, now i asked my freind to join and ask for a discord invite/get me unbanned from the discord but that wasnt me. i was in a discord call with him, i wasnt controlling him?
Evidence to support your claims: 

• Dumb 3
  • Bruh 1

If you were detected by the prevention measures Synergy has in place... Then you were alting on some other account during the time you were banned on this one. 

Edited by Keegan
clarification, unsure if was detected by the alt detection or why the ban was issued
  • Confused 2

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

17 minutes ago, jess said:

Okay but how? Hes a member in discord and on forums not staff

29 minutes ago, jess said:

i would like to say misfit isnt even staff so how can he even ban

i would tell you to get on the server and check that im a senior admin but

56 minutes ago, Keegan said:

If @Misfitcould clarify on the reasoning he banned you: These are the accounts he banned:

478af1272f30085191e9574b3c1a544c.png

87f96f66ff24a727281b741a1548e60b.png

Steam Community :: lavenia10 

so boom im chilling on my phone and i see the cool message saying "Synergy | Alt Detected blah blah name and steamID". i type in staff chat saying "hmmmm" expecting someone else to ban him, a few minutes pass and i get excited and ban both accounts accused of alting and move on with the day. sadly i cant scroll up in chat for hard proof BUT if @Dronecan vouch for me i asked in staff chat how to perma ban someone since SA can only ban up to 7 days

later on another alt account gets on and i see the message "Synergy | Alt Detected: Marco Peccon STEAM_0:1:519588464, STEAM_0:0:727663678, They've joined on 2 accountsSynergy | Original Account Name: Marco Pecc" this is the second account. i did the same thing as above and afterwards i went in the staff discord and made a support ticket to have these accounts perma banned

now we're here

the Darman Keller guy

Can confirm. You had reason to ban

Edited by Mystic
  • Pay Respect 1
  • Dumb 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor Shaak Ti
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman

929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

1 hour ago, jess said:

Okay but how? Hes a member in discord and on forums not staff

Going to assume you genuinely don't know, but only high staff are marked as staff on the forums. Misfit isn't a high staff.

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg

Have zero idea what discord you speak of, but he is on the staff team.    I know you know how to tell if a person is a staff member or not due to your history.

Was willing to give you a chance but it's clear as day you got caught breaking server rules and just fucking around at this point if say you have no idea about your own account name.    More so,  You keep saying "it's my friend it's not me" but that account was made SIX DAYS AGO while you were still banned and it's linked to your main steam account.  

spacer.png

Think it's about high time you been sent on your way anyway.   All you do is gloat about how many times you been arrested/banned on the server while  providing nothing to this community at all but issues.  I've also seen your ID banned from numerous other communities as well.   

Edited by Zensras

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

3 hours ago, jess said:

The lav account is my freind who got on that I talked about, Not sure why hes banned...

Friend how? Using the same computer as you?

1 hour ago, jess said:

Not sure who the hell is Marco Pecc.

this is literally your steam name that is linked to your profile. 

• Funny 1
Forum Admin

It’s just cringe at this point. If you put half as much effort into ruining fun for other people, as you did getting to know  members of this community, you would probably have some friends to +1 this appeal. 

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

11 hours ago, Dinaric said:

unknown.png?width=630&height=604

unknown.png?width=1216&height=603

unknown.png?width=1216&height=603

You don't simply care about being being banned or being unbanned, you just want to come back so you can just do the same things again.

Your completly correct actually, I come back do the same thing get banned, come back do the same thing, over and over and over. I will always come back no matter what. I dont care if this gets Accepted or not, Ill come back no matter what. Do as you will with that, And maybe I have already did that and ive ranked up, who knows. oooo ooo I KNOW!!!

But I wont tell.

• Dumb 2
  • Retired Founder
3 hours ago, jess said:

Your completly correct actually, I come back do the same thing get banned, come back do the same thing, over and over and over. I will always come back no matter what. I dont care if this gets Accepted or not, Ill come back no matter what. Do as you will with that, And maybe I have already did that and ive ranked up, who knows. oooo ooo I KNOW!!!

But I wont tell.

3 hours ago, jess said:

You all should know this, I just minge and mess around for the reactons like everyone else and record it, I do it at every server

3 hours ago, jess said:

ps. Ill be back. Trust me, It might be a few months but I will be back

Unfortunately your ban appeal has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or any Director+.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO BAN APPEALS - DENIED

• Pay Respect 1
  • Confused 1